Ch. 26

The third quarter started, which also means the 2nd half started and just as it started a foul was done by the captain of Tõõ who was surprised by Kise's counter attack that was so similar to Aomine's move.

“waw, he actually did it.... but it's still not perfect yet”, you murmured under your breath gaining attention from both males on each of your side. “but that was just too quick”, Kagami countered. “it's possible for Kise-kun though”, Kuroko muttered back while his eyes were stuck to the game.

He copied two of Aomine's move and two of them were made foul by the opposite member, the referee announced that Kaijou can have free throw and they were given two shots.

Koganei gasped, “Kise's amazing!! Rather he's totally like Aomine!!”. “but what (y/n)-chan said was right, it's still incomplete, as proof, he's only doing it during fast breaks when he's marked by someone other than Aomine-kun, I'm sure he's still feeling that something is missing”. Kiyoshi then interrupted with his own words, “so you mean.. the moment he challenges Aomine on 1-on-1 is when the copying is complete”.

“wait, what's Aomine-tan doing behind Kise...!!”.

Aomine slammed the ball to the ring and it scored, shocking the others. All of you wondered why that was a shot and it went in, where he only slammed the ball.

“14 point difference..”, the red-headed muttered under his breath.

The game continued heatedly.

[Miru's note~: I'm not gonna explain the whole game, you guys already now how it went right? Let's just continue without more of the game, it's getting bored here😱😱😱]

After Kaijou suffered a lost against Tõõ with 12 points difference, the captain of Kaijou eased the members by cheering them. With his loud voice, who could not hear him?

“BUCK UP EVERYBODY! YOU'VE TRIED YOUR BEST!! WE'RE AMONG THE BEST 8 TEAMS IN THE WHOLE NATION! GO BACK WITH PRIDE!”

The team mates replied with a loud and prideful yes, which made the audience cheer and clapped their hands loudly for the losing team. You smiled to yourself but you knew that the said captain was holding his tears, not him alone, Kise who was working hard to copy Aomine too was holding his tears from bursting.

You got up and wrapped your arms around Kuroko's arm, going out from the indoor stadium.

“(y/n)-chan? Are you still hungry?”, he looked at you with his usual stoic look. You shook your head as a no.

“Kuroko, your shoelace's loose!”, Kagami turned to look down at Kuroko's shoelaces. You looked down too and found out he was right. “ah..(y/n)-chan's loose too”, he said before tying it for you. You then heard a familiar voice.

“hey hey~I thought I passed here once just now? Where is it?”, it was Murasakibara's voice, the tall purple-haired guy with bunch of foods in his arm.

“M-Murasaki..”, you yourself were lost in words, he was getting taller than before, he turned his head to look at you, “want some?”, he asked but you only shook your head.

“Found you! Hey over here, why do you always get lost that easily, Murasakibara!”.

Kuroko flinched before looking up at you, “(y/n)-chan...were you.. did you..”, he too was lost of words, he quickly got up and turned his head to the said purple-haired male but only to see his fading form.

Out of nowhere, Hyúga yelled, “what are you doing there! We're leaving you behind!”. Your eyes were still fixed to where you last seen Murasakibara. Kagami who was slightly dumbfounded, decided to ask, “What are you guys looking at?”. “nothing...just thought I should have greeted someone”, Kuroko murmured in return, he then turn his head to look at you, “(y/n)-chan, were you talking to Murasakibara-kun moments ago?”.

You bit your bottom lip before replying, “I think so....he offered me food”.

“I guess he recognised you too, (y/n)-chan... he wouldn't offer his food to just anyone”, he replied before holding your hand and continued to walk back to the station not leaving anything behind.

[Miru's note:~ yolooo~~~ guys~ I just created a story about Levi ackerman, would you guys read it too??? Its called "forget-me-not(levi ackerman x reader)" read it okay??? And love it too okayy???? Pweaatyyy pweaaassseeeee * sparkly puppy eyes * THANK U SO MUCH IF u guys read it♡♡♡♡♡ but still luv u guys because of reading this story of mine~♡♡]