Ch. 45

After the whistle was blown the boys quickly jogged back to the court. Your eyes widened for the nth time of the day.

“Kiyoshi-senpai...is guarding inside while the other four is outside..but..why......don't tell me..he-”, your breath hitched at the thought of him sacrificing himself for the team. “seriously?”, Kise voice out in shock.

Minutes had passed and Hyúga tried to make a shot but it didn't get in.

“Things don't seem to be well for Seirin”, the blonde male muttered while his eyes continue to focus on the game. “I understand they're upset their friend's been hurt , but.... don't get too excited Hyúga..”, the other male beside you muttered back.

Suddenly, the two players that cornered Kiyoshi made him fall and quickly slammed his ankle towards Kiyoshi's face quickly earning the audience attention.

“that's horrible-ssu!!”

“please stop this game”, you were clenching your hands on your seat making light bruises.

“this is no joke!”, Kasamatsu cussed.

You stood up on your feet when you heard Kiyoshi's words, your lips were agape and your eyes were brimming with tears. “Kiyoshi-senpai....”.

“(y/n)cchi..”.

“(y/n)..”.

2nd half ended with 45 to 40 with Seirin High on the lead.

“seirin pulled off ahead by 5 points”, Kasamatsu's gaze still fixed on the court. Kise heaved out a sigh, “it feels like they barely made it”, then he turned to you, patting your head gently, “and you barely made it too, (y/n)cchi please hang in there okay-ssu?”.

“chotto toilet..”, your eyes were definitely angry, you walked and saw Hanamiya talking to Kuroko and it made you even more angry when he told the truth behind last years accident. Kuroko was definitely pissed off after that and you too were angry because of the annoying Hanamiya. You glared at him before continue walking, but didn't watch where you were going so you ended up hitting a hard back. You look up, thinking it was a wall.

“Aomine-tan..?”.

“oh? It's you, little girl. I didn't see you down there with Seirin, why are you up here instead?”, he cocked an eyebrow at you with his usual lazy gaze, he then scoffed, “you look....angry....like Tetsu...”.

“playing a foul basketball like that makes me angry, hmmph!....they shouldn't have done that in the first place...”, you gritted your teeth while shadowing your angered eyes with your bangs. He chuckled, “what? It's not like you can beat him up, little girl”. “do me a favor then”, you smiled up at him. He stared at your smile, “if looks can kill, Hanamiya Makoto would've already been dead by now...heh, sure”.

He placed a hand on your head before walking away to the male's toilet while you went to the girl's toilet.

You washed and gently slapped your face, you were still fiery enraged by that stupid annoying Hanabaka. You walked out from the toilet only to hear voices from the next male toilet.

“I don't know what you're talking about, but you're going to lose this game”.

“what? You really underestimate me. In fact I wish you'd tell me how I could lose”.

“it's not about whether or not I'm underestimating you. There's no reason. You made Tetsu angry...that's all”

“really?”.

It was a conversation between Hanamiya and Aomine.

“Hanabaka”, you frowned and right after you said that, he walked out from the toilet only to be face-to-face with you.

“did you said something, girl?”.

“Hanaba-”, your mouth were sealed shut when you see Aomine smirking behind his back, wiping his wet hands on Hanamiya's jersey without him knowing.

You took a step back and glared at the said guy.

“you know her, Aomine Daiki? She's glaring at me fufu~”.

“Hana...baaakaaa~~”, you stick out your tongue at him in pure annoyance before quickly jogging away.