Ch. 33

Once you guys were far away from Maji Burger, Kuroko let nigou out from his bag. The other's laughed.

“man! That was close!”, Izuki started while looking at nigou. “seriously, we should find a better place to eat with pets”, Hyúga sighed in the end. Riko nodded her head in agreement. Koganei on the other hand was confused, “but why did I got kicked out all of a sudden?”, he asked as he pointed to himself.

“that's simply because Koganei-senpai is a nyan~”, you made an eye-smile as your hands moves like paws cutely which made the boys stare with blushes. “sasuga(as expected) (y/n)-chan! Cute as always!”, Kagami laughed out loud breaking the silence as he gently patted your head. Kuroko pulled you to his side, “yes, (y/n)-chan is really cute but she's mine”.

Now everyone's eyes were on the both of you.

“um....”.

“we know that, Kuroko-kun”, Riko looked at him with a blushing face.

“so...”.

“damn, I seriously never seen him like this”, Hyúga had a disbelieved look on his face.

“ah, young love~”, Kiyoshi smirked, “anyway see you guys tomorrow~”.

The next thing you knew, your phone sounded a notification so you checked it.

From: 00-xx-xx-34
It's me :) Kasamatsu Yukio, thank you for hanging out with me

You smiled to yourself, knowing that it wasn't Akashi, so you saved his contact and replied back.

To: Kasamatsu-tan
No problem, senpai~ :D

~Time skip to Sunday(day off)~

Kuroko invited you to come with the first years to the street basketball tournament, 30 minutes to arrive there by train.

Fukuda looked around as all of you gathered together to enter the place, “Ho, the tournament is grander than I thought!”. You stared at the guy who was walking behind you with a cheerful smile, the one and only stupid senpai.

Kagami who just realized the said stupid senpai was there yelled in shock, “WHY ARE YOU HERE?!”. Kiyoshi still remained smiling, “why not? Seriously you guys are so late at realising, (y/n)-chan here notices ages ago”, he ruffled your upper hair. But instead of responding to his senpai, Kagami turned to Fukuda, “where's Kawahara?”. Fukuda simply smile and answered, “he's down with the flu”.

Kiyoshi grinned widely, “Just relax and enjoy!! I've come to back you up!”, then he laughed proudly as if he said the right thing. Furihata only replied a yes to the excited senpai.

Then they started off by signing in, you were just standing next to Kuroko while hugging nigou close to your body, when Kagami realized who was next to them. They were so shocked to see each other while you only tilt your head in confusion since you didn't know who they were.

Soon after, the two group decided to seat together at the picnic section to rest. You opened your bag and took out 5 bentos, hand-made by you yourself, you gave it to Kuroko, Kagami, Furihata, Fukuda and Kiyoshi.

“Thanks for the food, (y/n)-chan!”, they cheered before they dig in.

You let the boys talked about the wintercup while you silently ate your bento next to Kuroko. Nigou was sleeping already, and was lying infront of you as you softly stroked it's fur with your free hand. After Kagami finished the bento you made, he then put down his bag before taking out yakisoba bread, 4 of 'em and then he began stuffing his mouth with his food.

“hey (y/n)-chan want some yakisoba bread?”, Kagami offered. You shook your head with a smile, but Kagami being his usual Bakagami self decided not to take a no as an answer, he placed the yakisoba bread on your lap before saying, “take it as my gratitude from your yummy bento”. You sighed in the end and nodded.

“you and her together?”, Tsugawa, Seihou High's shooting guard frowned to himself at the thought of you and Kagami together. “seriously, what's with people suspecting me as (y/n)-chan's girlfriend???”, he groaned.

“so she's not? She's actually hot”, he smirked while looking at you. You only stared at him with a wondering look on your face since you still didn't know who he was.

“people don't forget grievances easily! And whatever blood there is, we hope we'll settle it in full! We don't have our full regulars here, but today, help us clear all debts and leave at peace so we can study”, Kasuga, the point guard of the team smirked, before he excused himself with the other, not to mention the former captain Iwamura who dragged Tsugawa from getting angry at Kagami.