Ch. 28

“(y/n)-chan, have you drink before?”, Kuroko asked with voice laced with concern. You shook your head as a no. “really? Eh I was wondering who she was though.. a friend of you guys, right?”, Takao grinned while nudging his arm to yours. You nodded your head. “since you never drink before, let today be your first time drinking”, he placed a glass of beer infront of you and eyes were on you, even the other three drunkards.

“is that really okay?”, Kasamatsu looked at you.

“hmm.. I don't know senpai, it's quite rare to see someone who never drink before-ssu~”, Kise placed his arm on the table while resting his chin on his palm as his gaze were directed to you. “(y/n)-chan, you don't have to”, you could feel Kuroko's warm hand on your shoulder.

“hey hey~ just let her have one small sip, one small sip won't hurt, right? Trust me”, Kagami smirked mischievously.

“one small sip and done”, you picked up the big glass and took one small sip, as the taste reached your tongue, you felt as if you were drinking fire, you winced at the taste.

“how was it, (y/n)-chan? How are you feeling?”, he asked as he hold your hand gently. You smiled at him cutely, “fire”, you replied. “do you like the taste?”, he asked again. “nope”, you simple answered. He smiled lastly.

“YAAYY!!!”, both Takao and Kise cheered for you, “LET'S CELEBRATE!~~~”, they waved their arms in the air with their silly pink face.

“let's just continue to eat”, Kuroko mumbled and you agreed with him, in other words, Kuroko told you to ignore those two. “hmhm~ Kurokocchi is no fun~”, Kise got up from his seat, and pulled you up to him. This sudden action made Kuroko a little bit ticked off but he kept it to himself. Kise made you seat next to Kasamtsu, who was bewildered to see you sitting next to him.

“wh-wh-why are you here!?”, he couldn't help but yell. You frowned cutely while covering your ears, “senpai, you really should know that you really have a loud voice”, you whined, 'reminds me of a certain someone, I must say'. Kuroko who was holding himself from being angry just stare, and his stare was not the usual stare down, it was anger.

However no one realizes his anger because they were too focused on Kasamatsu's flustered face.

“okay~~~(y/n)cchi seat here with Kasamatsu-senpai and have a drink-ssu!”, Kise grinned while dancing like a crab. “OI! SEAT DOWN YOU STUPID MODEL!”, Kasamatsu hissed.

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

You and Kasamatsu ended up taking a walk together after asking permission from a slightly drunk Kuroko.

“are you already sober?”, your mesmerizing (e/c) stared at his steel blue ones. He was still red so you weren't sure he was sober or not. “I'm not drunk”, he replied with a huff. You giggled, “okay senpai.. you're not drunk”, you made an eye-smile while walking side by side with him.

You look at him agaim, “senpai”, you called, gaining his attention.

“Yeah?”

“what are you going to do after this? Practice basketball?”, you asked a question that made him stopped on his tracks to look down with a gloomy face. Then you suddenly freaked out, you waved your hand in the air with a guilty look, “ah ah! s-s-s-sorry I d-d-didn't mean to make you depress!”, your fingers were shaking because you were worried and most of all guilty.

He chuckled, “no it's okay....., I, Kasamatsu Yukio, captain of the Kaijou Highschool basketball team, will continue to pursue my dream, no, to pursue our dream to reach the wintercup..”, he then turned his head to look at you and smiled, “it had been my dream to be there ever since I was in my first year of highschool”. “I know you can reach your dream senpai”, you smiled up at him which made his heartbeat pound loudly on his chest and his face started to burn red even more.

He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck, “we should head back to the restaurant”. You nodded your head.

[Miru's note~: heh~ So...sorry..... I just had to🙊]