END OF 2017!!

hEY, HEY, HEY!!! AUTHOR IS BACK WITH GREAT NEWS!!

But first, did this sudden post surprise you??

-

Anyways, it's going to be 2018 in just a few hours (where I live) and with a new year comes a fresh, new, start!!

To be honest, I have pretty high hopes for 2018. 2017 was great, but hopefully 2018 would be even better! (And I'm hoping I will start feeling better about myself-- gotta love yourself you know??)

Now about the great news:

As I mentioned earlier, this is a new year and a new start. During 2017 you guys would message me and tell me that "a mission of love" was great, and to make a sequel (which warmed my heart, so thank you very much). And as part of my plans this year, I will be starting the sequel.

And HOPEFULLY SOMEWHERE in the beginning-ish of this year I'll be posting/starting it (there's no specific date but I'll notify y'all).

I already started making notes on what will be happening in the story, so if you have any expectations for what will happen, I'm sorry in advanced if I don't meet them.

I just want the sequel to be something that people would look forward to, so again I'm sorry if I will/am disappoint(ing) you...

  (;ω;)
(cries in mochi)

*I have my own ideas, but if you have any that you would like to share, please tell me and I might be able to add it.*

*Let's all share ideas, aIGHT??*

^It's a bit blurry (on purpose) but that's some of my notes-- I've got more but I don't want too much to be revealed, no do I??

Anyways, please look forward to that!!