"Did you miss me that much?" She laugh as she pulled away. I placed both of my hands on her cheeks as I stared into her eyes. "What happened?" She grabbed my hands to look at my knuckles.

"It's nothing, I'm fine" I shook my head. I tried to distract her by kissing her again but, she caught me.

"This isn't nothing" her eyebrows raised in curiosity. "Archer, what happened?" I sighed looking at them.

"I got into a fight with Nate" she gasped. "He was saying dirty things about you" I paused and studied her reaction. "I had to teach him a lesson" she let go of my hands. "Are you mad?" I said placing my hands on her hips.

"No, why would I be?" She placed her hands on my upper arms. "You were  defending me" she smiled. I placed my left hand on her cheek as I pulled her closer to me. She leaned in placing a kiss on my lips; I continued with this motion for awhile. "I need to get back in there" she said pulling away.

"Or you can go with me?" She shook her head with a frown. As she went to walk away, I pulled her back in for a quick second. "I love you, Em" I said as my thumb caressed her cheek.

"I love you more" I smiled as she spoke. I kissed her one last time before letting her go back to class. Watching her walk away made me sad; I could never let her go. I waited until she was in the building before getting into my car.

(Three hours later)
I must have fell asleep on the couch watching tv. As soon as I was awake enough, I reached over to the coffee table to grab my phone. There was no text or calls from Em, but she could be busy so I didn't stress it.

As I stretched the stench from my armpits broke my nostrils. I decided to take a quick shower and use a lot of soap. I grabbed a towel from the hall closet as I was heading towards my bathroom.

After my hot shower, I wrapped my towel around my waist. I left the bathroom to enter my room to get some clothes. I threw on a random shirt and some jeans. My phone buzzed; I picked it up off of my bed. It was only a notification from my email.

I was a little worried about Em. Usually she lets me know she got home safe. I opened up our text conversation and started typing.

A~ *hey, did you get home safe?*

I waited ten minutes after sending her a text but, there was no reply. My heart started racing a bit thinking that she was in danger.

A~*babe, this better not be some game*

Ten more minutes passed by and still no response. To stop my worrying, I decided to go to her house. I grabbed my keys off the coffee table and headed out the door.

"Hey Mrs. Kendall, is Emerson here?" Her eyes widened as she stared at me. "Is something wrong?" My heart was racing.

"We thought she was with you" I felt my heart sink to my stomach. "We've tried to call her" I started to break a sweat.

"Is she with Annie?" She shook her head. I could hear my breathing as fear struck me. I pulled out my phone and tried calling her, after three short rings there was no answer. "We need to call the police" Mrs. Kendall nodded her head and let me in as she ran for the phone. When I was sitting my knee started to bounce.

"Calm down, we'll find her" Mr. Kendall spoke up. I just glanced over at him.

"She's been missing for an hour" Emerson's Mom cried into the phone. I started to exhale deeply; trying to calm down. I couldn't calm down, someone had my Em.

"I need to go look for her" As I stood up; Mr. Kendall's hands shoved me back down. "Get your hands off of me" I yelled.

"Calm down Archer" I wanted to punch him. "She's probably still at school" I shook my head.

"I'm going to look for her" I stood up. He nodded his head and let me through. Once I was outside I hurried to my car. As I was going in the direction of the school my phone started to ring. "Em?" I said with worry in my voice.

"Not exactly" a familiar voice said from the other side. I gripped the stirring wheel as I tried to figure him out.

"You better not have hurt her" I said with anger. "Where is she?" I yelled as loud as I could.

"She's right here" I could hear a muffled sound on the other end. "Speak up darling he can't hear you" he said with venom.

"Archer" Em cried. My heart broke into pieces hearing her cry. "Please don't hurt me" she begged.

"Em, baby where are you?" She didn't answer. "I swear you better not hurt her" a muffled cry came from the other side. "Don't touch her" I yelled. "Where are you?" I tried to stay calm.

"Where do you think I am?" I thought for a moment. The only place that came to mind was Never Tap Out. "I would hurry if I were you" the other end went silent. I stepped on the gas pedal as hard as I could, I had to hurry before he hurt her.

A/n I'm so sorry that it took so long to write this. I was really unmotivated to write but I'm back so tell me what you think.