~08~

Archers POV
Saturday
"Wait, I'm sorry" I said as Em walked away from me. It hurt me when she didn't turn back around, but I guess I hurt her to the point where that's why she didn't.

I threw everything in my path that was easy to throw. I hated myself for what I had said. I hated her at the same time for what she had said about me.

"Archie, why do you throw my stuff" Mark, the owner of the place said walking over to me. "Remember you break it, I break you" he tried laughing through a serious face.

"Sorry Mark, I just am really pissed right now" I said picking up my stuff. "I'll pick it up, if you want me to" he puffed on his cigar.

"Nah, Rick can do it" he smiled. "Why are you pissed my friend" Mark is like a watermelon. He is tough on the outside but, he's soft on the inside.

"Just some new girl" I shook my head disappointed in myself. "Her and I just met, yet we had a few words to say" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You are having trouble with a girl you barely know" he puffed on his cigar again. "Maybe, you two should stop talking" he gave the same advice anyone would.

"Yeah well, I can't.. stop talking to her" I stopped for a minute to think. "I might not know her, but I want to" I said as I left the room. I had to find Em, and apologizes before she hates me forever.

I got in my, 2008 black Ford Mustang, and drove around the area. "She couldn't have gotten far" I told myself. After an hour of looking, I decided to go back home.

( 7:00 Pm)
After a few hours of sitting at home, I got ready to go back to the gym. I needed to punch something to relive my stress.

"Em" I said flipping on the lights to the back room. "How did you get in here" I questioned considering the place was close till ten, because that's when the matches start.

"I snuck in" her voice sounded guilty. I laughed, remembering when I had done that years ago. "So now what, you call the cops" I sat my stuff down, going over to the punching bag she was using.

"I could" she stiffened up. "Or I could train you some more" her body relaxed some.

"I would rather you call the cops" she picked up her bag and stood with her arms crossed.

"Okay, if you say so" I walked over to my bag to grab my phone. I pulled it out, unlocking it and starting to dial the number.

"Wait" she said scared like. "I didn't think you actually do it" I stood there with a blank face.

"Well, you did break in so..." I said as she sat her stuff down. She went from scared to anger as she stepped closer.

"Fine, I'll  train with you" she sounded annoyed at me. "But, I'm still mad at you" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess we both are" she rolled her eyes. "But, we both said hurtful things" I stood there with my phone in my hands.

"Yeah, I know" she sounded sad for a moment. She fiddled around with the punching bag as I watched.

"I'm sorry Em" she turned towards me. "I'm really sorry for what I said" I hung my head in disappointment. Two small, warm arms wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry as well" she hummed into my chest. Her breath made my body tingle and my heart stop. We stared at each other. I started to lean in as she did, my eyes closed and our lips touched. My hand found her cheek and pulled her in closer, if it was possible.

When we pulled away, all I wanted was more. "Wow" was all I could say. She smiled as she stared at my lips, obviously wanting what I did.

"Can I have your number" was all she said. I smiled and put it in her phone, saying goodbye with another kiss.

Omg wow what a chapter.... 🦄😂