~07~

Emersons POV
Saturday
My parents had left for work earlier this morning, so I decided to go do my own thing today. I didn't know what to do so I headed back to Never Tap Out. "Hey, welcome to Never Tap Out" a different guy had said at the front desk.

"Hey, is Archer here"  I said asking nervously. The guy rolled his eyes as if he were upset.

"Look, you are the third girl this morning who has asked for Archer" he scoffed. "Either workout or get out" I stepped back towards the door a little hurt.

"Hey Em, what's up" Archer said from behind me. I turned to see his brilliant smile walking towards me.

"Oh, hey" I sniffled a bit. The look of concern crossed Arch's face. He put a hand on my right shoulder staring me down.

"What's wrong, are you okay" he searched my blue eyes for an answer. I nodded my head yes but, he wasn't taking yes for an answer. "No you're not, tell me what's wrong" he demanded.

"It's nothing, honestly" I looked towards the ground trying to gather myself.

"Em, what's wrong" his voice got louder but he tried to keep it down, so he whispered shouted towards me.

"Dude, she is probably upset that you haven't called her back" the guy at the desk said. "Honey, do you not know what a one night stand is" he looked over at me.

"Rick, why don't you shut the hell up" Archer yelled. "Now tell me what's wrong" I looked him in the eyes before uttering a word.

"I came in to speak with you, but Rick had told me that there had been two other girls that came to see you" he nodded his head towards the end.

"You're upset about that" he and Rick laughed. My head dropped in shame. I walked towards the door. "Hey, wait up" Archer said stepping in front of me. "Where are you going" I stood in silence for a minute.

"Home" I said angrily. He was in the way so I could not leave . "Move" I said, he stood there. "I said move" I threw a punch, it hitting him in the chest. He growled in anger as he grabbed my fist.

"Don't you ever do that again" he pointed a finger at me, as if he was warning me. I wasn't scared of him, which is weird for me. "Do you hear me"  he yelled making everyone look at us.

"So, does it look like I'm afraid of you" I yelled back. His anger was making his face turn a light pink. "You don't scare me" I got closer and whispered to him.

"You should be" he whispered back. His breath felt hot on my face and smelled of minty tooth paste. He stormed off into the back room. I followed behind him.

"Why should I be" I questioned. He grabbed his stuff from the bench and started walking away. "I mean you haven't given me a reason to be" I said making him turn around.

"Don't you think it's weird, how we just met four days ago, and in those four days I've come to owe you my life" he said walking close to me. "You barely know me, I could have killed somebody, and you wouldn't know that" I backed away slowly to give us space. "See, you are scared of me" he smirked in an evil way.

"No I am not, and so what if I barely know you, that's how you make friends" his hands fell to his hips. "But, you don't make friends, you just see them once and never call them again" he pushed us angrily against the wall.

"You don't know me so, quit trying to get to know me" he yelled slamming his fist against the wall. "Why don't you go back to your mommy and daddy, little girl" he yelled. I got so angry that it had hurt a bit when he said that.

"Maybe I should" I stormed off, out of the room and out the front door. I heard a few things slam in the building, but I ignored it.

Wow these two are already tired of each other....🦄😂