~15~

Emerson's POV
Tuesday
I woke up feeling cold. I patted the bed next to me, feeling nothing. Archer must have left. The smell of food was making me hungry. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. There stood a shirtless Archer, standing over a hot stove. "Morning" Arch said as my arms wrapped around his waist.

"Morning, what ya cooking?" What ever it was it was making me crazy hungry.

"My mom's favorite, an omelet with a side of bacon" I took a seat on one of the bar stools at the counter. "Coffee or chocolate milk?" He asked picking out a cup.

"I will settle for some chocolate milk, please" he poured me a class then slid a plate of food towards me. I tasted it, instantly falling in love. "Your mom has good taste" I grinned.

"What else?" He said waiting for me to reply. I looked at him crazy, trying to figure out what he was talking about.

"Oh, thank you" he smiled and took a seat next to me. "Why did you make me this?" I was grateful but also curios.

"You needed someone to, I happened to be here" I sipped my drink realizing he forgot something.

"You forgot something" I stood from the stool to walk into the kitchen. I opened the cabinet to the far left. Once I found what I needed I sat back in my spot.

"A straw?" He questioned with a joking look. "That's what I forgot" I nodded my head as I sipped my drink. "Look, I need to tell you something" my eyes went wide.

"Okay, tell me" he looked from the floor to me, throwing his gaze back and forth.

"You were right" was all he said. What was I right about again, I thought to myself. "Yesterday, when you asked, when you could start fighting" I nodded my head for him to continue. "You were right, even though we haven't trained enough, you should be good for a first match" he said leaving me shocked.

"Are you sure?" He nodded his head and smiled. I reached up and hugged him tight. "Thank you, I won't let you down" I whispered in his ear.

"I know you won't, I trust you" when he told me he trusted me I felt so happy. "Promise me one thing?" He asked pulling away from the hug.

"Anything" I was so happy and giddy, that I didn't care what it was.

"That you will train everyday, till your first match" he held out his pinky. I locked my pinky around his confirming the promise.

I chose not to go to school that day considering, that I didn't need any more stress. Archer and I, decided to train later today, but right now we were watching t.v.

"I don't understand, wouldn't the sandwich get mushy under water?" Archer asked as we were watching Spongebob.

"Yeah, but who cares" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Maybe there better soggy" he laughed at my joke.

"Mr. Krabs is so cheap" we laughed as a commercial came on. "I'm hungry" Archer groaned.

"Maybe, you shouldn't have skipped breakfast" I playfully smacked him. He just stared at me. "What?" He was making me feel self conscience.

"Nothing" he turned back towards the t.v. I stared at him for a minute, waiting for an answer. "What?" He had repeated me.

"Oh, nothing" he chuckled. We both caught each other's eyes staring. We leaned in closer attaching our lips. After two minutes of kissing, I climbed on top of him. His hands pulled me in tighter, making the space between us close.

"Is this okay?" He said pulling away from the kiss. I didn't even say a word I just reconnected our lips. His lips fell to my neck, leaving tiny love bites up and down both sides. I grineded my hips in a circular motion, earring several groans from Archer. "Do it again" he demanded when I had stopped.

We were like this for a while till I got off of him, leaving him vulnerable. "Come with me" I whispered. I turned off the t.v and dragged him upstairs. I opened the door to my bedroom, pulling him along. I made sure to shut and lock the door. I walked over to where Archer was sitting and climbed back on him. Our lips connected instantly, heavy breaths where the only thing heard through out the room.

(An hour later)
"Do you trust me?" Arch asked as we lied, tangled up with each other. My fingers did circular motions on his somewhat sweaty skin.

"Yes, I mean after that..how couldn't I" he smirked down at me. I questioned myself on why he had asked that. "Why?" I said propping myself up on my right elbow.

"I don't know...I just" he stopped himself to think before he spoke. "I just want to make sure this isn't a fling" his eyes fell to the end of my bed.

"It's more than just some fling, it's love" he smiled, keeping his stare at the foot of the bed. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned for him.

"Would you ever leave me?" His voice filled with sorrow. He sounded like he'd been hurt before.

"I don't leave the people I love" his eyes found mine. He stared at me with reassurance in himself. I would ask why he was saying this but, I didn't want to open the wounds which had barely healed.

"I love you so much Em" he whispered, leaving my body with chills. I smiled, kissing him gently.

"I love you so much more Arch" I said pulling away from our kiss. This was what love felt like, and I wasn't afraid of loving Archer Hayze at all.

I have got the feels wby....🦄😂