~11~

Emerson's POV
Wednesday
I am so happy right now with life. I mean I have an amazing boyfriend and the worlds bests best friend. Well I thought life was great until I woke up with hickeys, not just one but several. I had remembered a time where this happened to Annie and she used makeup to cover it.

I walked over to my makeup bag, quickly throwing some makeup on my face and neck. When I was finished I threw on an outfit for the day.

I made my way downstairs with my back pack and phone. I decided to skip breakfast and just wait it out till lunch. I walked to school in under fifteen minutes, so I waited outside at the lunch tables.

"Hey Em" Annie's cherry voice rang my ears. How can she be so happy this early I always question.

"Hey" I said putting my phone in my pocket. "Thanks for covering for me last night" she took a seat in front of me.

"No problemo amigo" I stared at her oddly. "Sorry, I have Spanish first" I made a 'o' shape with my mouth. "So why did I have to cover" she brushed the hair out of her face.

"Well..I" I wanted to tell her but I couldn't. "I..um..I" I couldn't find any excuse at all. She reached up and pulled some hair off my face and neck, scratching me in the process. "Ouch" I screeched.

"Oh, I see why" her whole face went mad. My face read an I'm sorry expression. "When were you going to tell me" my brain said never but my mouth didn't agree.

"I was going to surprise you, but you ruined the surprise" I lie through my teeth real easily nowadays. "Yeah, so I have a boyfriend" I said awkwardly.

"Really" she cheered as her hands clapped. "What's his name, wait no what color are his eyes, no wait does he go to our school" she couldn't pick a question she was so excited.

"Calm down, his name is Archer, he has green eyes and no he does not" I said quietly.

"How do I calm down, when my bestie has her first boyfriend" I rolled my eyes as she couldn't stop smiling.

"He isn't my first" I said scoffing while crossing my arms. She raised her eyebrows at me as she made me rethink that.

"The kid who ate his boogers in first grade doesn't count" she did make a point about that. But, booger eating kid was so cute.

"Okay fine, he is my first" I said somewhat excited. She squealed as she saw me smile.

"How long have you been official" I thought a moment before giving her the correct answer.

"Saturday, I think" here eyebrows furrowed. "What" I asked curiously. I'm telling the truth.

"You think, it was Saturday, or you know it was" I pulled out my phone checking the time, making sure I wouldn't be late to class again.

"I know it was" I said putting my phone back in my pocket as the bell rang. "Let's go before we are late" I stood from the bench and walked to my locker.

(After school)
"Left hook" Archer yelled. I did as he said and threw a few left hooks. "Okay, right hook" I switched over to my right hand.

"Ouch" I yelled, my right hand was brought to my chest. I looked at it, it was fine but, I was in a bit of pain. Archer ran over to me taking my wrist into his hands. "It hurts" I said my voice going weak.

"Shh, it's okay" he wiped away a single tear from my left eye. He looked at it as if he were a doctor. "It's not broken, you probably just hit it wrong" he kissed it gently. "Do you want to stop for today" he asked concerned.

"No, I can't give up" I frowned a bit while rubbing my wrist. "Let's work on my kicking" I suggested.

"Are you sure" I nodded my head yes. I placed a small kiss to his lips, before walking back to the punching bag. "Okay, start like this" he stood in a position with his fist in his face, blocking him, and his right knee in the air.

"Like this" I said in a whole different position. He shook his head with a smile while walking over to me.

"Here" his hands pulled my knee a bit higher. "Now, tighten up a bit" I did as he said. "Now, turn your body and then kick" I followed his instructions. My foot made a whistling noise as it went through the air hitting the bag. "Good job" he clapped.

"Okay, I need a break" I walked over and grabbed my water off the bench. I sat my water down, then began rubbing my wrist.

"You know what we need to do" Archer said coming really close to me. I thought for a minute.

"What" my mind couldn't think of anything. He smirked as he looked at me.

"A date night" I laughed. His smirk dropped and a frown appeared. "Or maybe not" he whispered more to himself.

"No, I'm laughing cause I was thinking we should" he smiled and hugged me. "Arch, I would love to go on a date with you" he kissed me playfully for a minute.

"Great, how's Saturday..at six" he said instantly after the kiss. He grabbed my stuff, I copied his actions.

"Okay, but you're paying" he laughed throwing his bag over his shoulder. "Oh, and nothing fancy..I like something different" he nodded his head taking notes on everything I said.

"Great, see you then" he yelled running out the door. I shared a laugh with myself as I followed along with him.

Awe they are couple goals....🦄😂