~20~

Emerson's POV
Wednesday
As soon as I got up I checked my phone to see if Archer had replied to me. There was no reply but it said he had read it.

E-*I hope everything is okay, I'll see you later, Love you*

I sent him a text to hopefully get a reply but there was nothing in a span of five minutes. I decided to just get ready for the day, I knew I'd would see him later.

(At Never Tap Out)
Later in the day I decided to go to Never Tap Out. I walked in the front door, all of the guys eyes were on me as I did. I ignored them and went back to where Archer trains me. "Arch" I called out but no reply.

"Well hello Em" a familiar voice spoke from the right side of me. I turned to see Jax, the guy from Archers party. "Looking for someone?" He questioned with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, is Archer here?" He laughed and shook his head no. "Have you seen him?" He fixed his posture and smirked.

"Not since yesterday, why?" His arms crossed over his chest in concern. My eyebrows raised to see his concern.

"We are suppose to be training, and he hasn't answered my text" I said grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I checked to see if he has replied, but there was nothing.

"He was here last night, I believe he was pissed off" I shook my head trying to think of any reason why he would be. "Did you guys get into a fight?" His hands fell to his hips.

"No,why would he be pissed?" I questioned, a thought popped into my head. I pulled up Archers name in my phone and clicked it. It rang and rang, over and over again. The automative ladies voice told me to leave a message so I waited for the beep. "Hey Arch, is everything okay, I'm a little worried..just call me back, I love you" I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

"Maybe he's dead" Jax hinted. I just shook my head and grabbed my gear so I could practice.

(An hour later)
For an hour I practiced all the combos Archer had taught me. I did everyone of them right. I took a break to check my phone and get some water. There was no notifications at all.

E-*Annie I need you to do me a favor*
A-*yeah, what is it?"

I told Annie my plan and shortly after she picked me up at her work place. We arrived at Archers only fifteen minutes later. "Thank you, I owe you one" she sarcastically rolled her eyes as I got out of her Mini Cooper.

I walked up to the door and lightly knocked. There was shuffling and a few curse words here and there. The door opened to see a shirtless Archer. "What do you want?" He said with anger.

"Are you okay?" I said ignoring his rude comment. He exhaled loudly then stepped aside to let me in. "What's wrong Arch?" I pressed my hands to his cheeks, he quickly removed them.

"Nothing, I'm fine" he said annoyed. "What do you want?" He said repeating himself. I tucked a loose hair behind my ear.

"I've been texting and calling you, I was worried" my arms crossed as I stood in front of him. "What happened to text or call me?" I had repeated what he said yesterday.

"Don't worry about me" he yelled slamming his fist into the wall. I jumped a little by his action. "Just go" he laid his head against the now dented wall.

"No, I'm not leaving you" I shook my head even though his back was to me. He laughed a quick evil laugh, before turning to me.

"Don't you get it, I'm fine..just leave" he yelled a little louder. I was a bit scared that he would hurt me if I nagged him on, but I wasn't giving up yet.

"I said no" I came back a little more harsh. He stepped up to me, grabbing my upper arms. "Let go of me" I wiggled in his grasp.

"Just leave" his whole face was red with anger. His breath smelt of alcohol as he breathed heavy in my face.

"Not till you tell me what's wrong" his face just got angrier, and his hold on me got stronger. "Ow, you're hurting me" I said as tears brimmed my eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said immediately letting me go. Tears were running down my face as tears formed in his eyes. I was afraid for a moment as I backed up towards the door. "Baby Please don't leave me, I'm sorry" he cried.

"It's okay" I whispered as I hugged him. He pulled away looking me in my eyes.

"I'm really sorry, are you okay..is it bad?" He checked my arms. There were light pink hand prints on my arms, but I was fine. "I'm sorry, I just lost control" he ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's okay, I'm okay" I smiled so he would believe me. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately.

"I love you" he said putting our heads together. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you to" we kissed a few times before pulling apart. "You don't have to tell me what's wrong" I stated. He sighed, while backing up towards the counter.

"My mom..she uh..has cancer" his hands propped him up on the counter. I slowly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm so sorry" he shook his head then turned to face me. There were tears stained on his cheeks.

"She's in the hospital,dying" his gaze was all over the place. "I can't save her" he whispered as tears fell to his cheeks. I hugged him as tight as I could.

"It's okay, I'll be by your side through it all" he smiled down at me. I took his cheeks in my hands and wiped away his tears.

A/n omg they are so perfect together 🦄😂