~29~

Emerson's POV
Thursday
The next day I sat at the police station talking about the incident. "Would you like anything?" The older man from yesterday asked me.

"Maybe some sleep" I yawned. I was to scared to sleep last night, so instead I stayed up watching movies with Archer.

"I understand this has been a lot for you" he nodded his head. "I can assure you, that he won't be able to hurt you ever again" his face looked so sincere.

"Thank you officer, it means a lot" I gave him a half smile. He sipped his coffee, then set it back in front of him.

"Did you know the boy that attacked you?" My thumbs tucked into my palms.

"He was a classmate of mine" my eyes were staring at the ground. I could hear the pen write on the paper as he wrote.

"Has he been known to do this before?" I glanced up at him for a second. I could feel his stare on me the whole time.

"To me?" He nodded his head. "He was being touchy, a few days before he broke into my house" I sighed.

"Describe what he did to you" I told the office everything, from start to finish. "Thank you ma'am for cooperating with me" I smiled then walked out the door.

"How was it?" My dad asked standing up. While exhaling, I nodded my head to his question. "You didn't lie, did you?" My mother and I gave my dad a look.

"No" I laughed. My father pulled me in for a tight hug. "I'm okay" I whispered into my dads ear.

"I know, you're my little fighter" I smiled. I thought to myself, If only he knew the truth.

"Do you mind taking me to school?" They both looked puzzled. "I'll be fine, trust me" they looked at each other and nodded. "If we get going now; I should be able to make it before second period" I said checking the time on my phone.

(After school)
"Yes I got the notes" I said getting into Archers mustang. "Annie, stop worrying" I buckled my seatbelt. "I'll drop them off at your house" I rolled my eyes. "Hey" I said to Archer, after hanging up on Annie.

"How's she doing?" Sighing, I rolled my eyes once more. "How was school?" He put his right hand on my thigh.

"Besides everyone talking about what happened, my day was good" I let my head rest against the window.

"Did anyone say anything to you?" I closed my eyes; quickly reopening them.

"Hailey thinks I'm doing it for attention" the grip on my thigh tightened.

"It sounds like you need to relax" Archer stated in one breath. I nodded my head against the window. I closed my eyes; falling asleep in no time. "Em" Archer said rubbing my thigh.

"Huh?" My eyes squinted at the bright light. "Where are we?" I looked around; noticing we were at Never Tap Out.

"I can take you home if you'd like?" I shook my head no. "Are you sure?" I smiled at Archer, before placing a kiss to his lips.

"I missed this place" I stated walking into the building; I had a huge smile plastered on my face.

"You were here the other day" Archer said with one eyebrow raised. We both laughed at my silly statement.

"It feels like forever since I have" I took off my shoes; sitting them on the bench.

"Let's take it easy today" Archer repeated my actions. We walked over to the punching bag.

"Don't go easy on me, because I'm a girl" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and smirked at me. "What?" My hands fell to my hips.

"That isn't why I'm going easy today" he starred at me with a blank face. "I should have believed you the first time" I knew what he meant by that.

"It's not your fault" I hugged him. "Don't worry about that anymore, I'm fine" I could feel his body relax.

"I don't know what I would do, if something would've happened to you" his hands on both side of my cheeks. I kissed him softly.

"You would go on to being the best MMA player ever" I said pulling away from his lips. He smiled while staring into my eyes. "What?" Instead of speaking he connected our lips together. "I need to practice" I walked over to the punching bag.

"Alright" he sighed walking over to me. I through a few punches; stopping every once in a while to let him show me a new combination.

"Yo Archie" a familiar guy walked in the room. "How you been man?" They fist bumped each other.

"I've been good, how about you?" The guy nodded his head with a smirk. "Oh this is Em" Archer said stepping aside.

"Yeah I know, we met at the party" he through another smirk in my direction. "Speaking of parties, my house; tomorrow night" Nate's eyebrows were raised.

"Dude, I don't know" Archer looked over at me. I shrugged my shoulders as I sipped my water.  "Only if Em is invited" he smiled in my direction.

"Of course, any beautiful girl is" I pointed my finger at him with wide eyes.

"We'll be there" Archer laughed. We said our goodbyes, then headed back to my place.

A/n what is your favorite chapter so far?