~33~

Archer's POV
Monday
I laid awake staring at the ceiling of my room. I had Emerson in my mind, I always had her on my mind. She just consumes my thoughts more than anyone else. I wish she was here with me right now instead of in that educational prison.

I should be in an educational prison but, I was withdrawn after several fights. I just love the idea of fighting; I mean there are more than one style of fighting. My phone kept buzzing next to me; I glanced over at it. I sighed as I sat up to grab my phone.

"Hey" Nate's voice spoke from the other side of the phone. I hummed in response. "We should meet at the gym and hangout" his voice was a little shaky; but I didn't bother asking why.  

"Sure, I'll be there in thirty minutes" I looked over at the clock on my night stand. I got up to get ready when a thought occurred to me, doesn't Nate go to school. I shrugged my shoulders and carried on with what I was doing.

(An hour later)
"So, how's Emerson doing?" Nate asked as we decided to take a water break.

"She's good" I said without thinking. As I was sipping my water I could feel Nate's eyes on me. "What?" He shook his head. "No, what is it?" I usually let this slide but, something told me not to.

"I can't help but think, how hot Em was the other night" I could feel the heat rise in me as I glared at him. "When she would look over at me, it was like she was undressing me with her eyes" that was it, I grabbed him by his shirt and shoved him into the lockers behind him.

"Don't you ever talk about her that way" I yelled in his face. "Do you hear me?" I shoved him a few more times. "Stay away from her" I threw a few punches into his face.

"Dude, calm down" he through his hands up. "We can share her" he smirked. I kneed him in the stomach and threw him to the floor.

"If you so utter one more word about her or even speak of her name, I promise you that you won't make it out of this room" I said through gritted teeth. I gathered my things and left before hurting him anymore.

As I got back into my mustang; I checked the time. I really needed to make sure she was okay. I clicked her name in my phone then put it to my ear. My left hand clenched the stirring wheel as I waited for her to answer. As soon as I heard her voice I relaxed.

"Hey, I'm just making sure you're okay" I said cranking the car. From the noise in the back ground it sounded like she was at lunch.

"Yeah I'm fine, are you okay?" I hesitated for a moment staring off into space. "Arch?" She sounded a bit worried.

"I'm good" I stared down at my bruised knuckles. "Are you at lunch?" I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, I'm finally done with the test for today" she sighed. I laughed a little trying to clear the air. "Are you sure you're okay?" Her voice was filled with worry.

"Can you meet me outside?" I said making a right turn into the school parking lot.

"I'll try to" I parked the car around the back of the school waiting to see her face. I stepped out of my car as I saw her walking towards me. "Hey" she said with a smile.

"Hey" I engulfed her into a hug. She hugged me back tightly before pulling away. I pulled her face up to mine so we could kiss.