~26~

Emerson's POV
Monday
I spent the whole weekend with Archer, we mostly laid around and watched t.v. Today I had to go to school, considering I have a big test coming up soon. I woke up at six fifteen and tried my best to get out of bed trying not to wake Arch. "Where ya going?" He said in a husky voice.

"I have to get ready for school" I said yawning. I tried to move but his grip was holding me still.

"You seem tired, you should stay here and sleep" he said with a yawn. I laughed a bit.

"No you seem tired and I have a big test coming up soon; that I have to study for" I yawned once again. Archer groaned then pulled me tighter against him. "Arch I have to go" I tried wiggling out of his grasp.

"You can get notes from Annie" he said a little annoyed. I sighed with defeat and relaxed into him. "You give up so easily" he laughed.

"No I don't" I sarcastically mocked back. He laughed at the tone of my voice. He then loosened his grasp; making it easy for me to escape.

"Hey get back here" he said sitting up quickly. I laughed grabbing my clothes out of my bag.

"All you need is a distraction" I said with a smirk on my face. I walked over to the bathroom turning on the shower.

"Well played Kendall" Archer said making me jump. "What did I scare you?" He said moving the hair off of my left shoulder; replacing it with tiny little kisses.

"I really have to shower Mr.Hayze" I smirked. He looked up at me in the mirror with a thought on his mind. "What?" I said curios to know what he was thinking.

"Emerson Hayze" he said in sort of a whisper. "I like that, don't you?" I turned around to face him.

"I love it" I smiled. I placed my hands on to Archers warm chest; leaning in with a kiss. "I have to shower now" I said pushing him away.

"What a coincidence so do I" his eyes lit up with another idea. I laughed as Archer grabbed us both towels.

(At school)
When Arriving at school a feeling of dread washed over me. Now I really wanted to go back to Archers place and cuddle. I walked up the pathway leading to the front doors. "Em" Annie shouted.

"Hey" I said so happy to see her. We both chatted while walking over to our lockers.

"We should study this week together" I nodded my head to the idea. She squealed with excitement. "How's Archer?" she said closing her locker.

"He's good" I smiled. The bell rang signaling for us to go to class. "See ya" I said waving bye to Annie.

My first class for the day was math; which I hated. The whole time I was in there, all I did was stare at the clock. When the bell rang for us to go to second period I was so happy. Even though I did share the class with Hailey.

"Nice for you to join us Miss Kendall" I smiled and took my seat. "Alright for today's class we will be taking some notes" the class groaned. "As you already know the big test is approaching us" she clapped her hands together. "So no late night parties this week" she pointed her fingers at two guys in the front.

"You're no fun" one of them groaned. Michael, the guy on the left had his eyes on me for the rest of class.

"You should come to our party tonight" Michael said stepping in my way. He had this smirk on his face the whole time.

"No thank you" I said trying to move. "Move Michael" I stepped to the left but he moved with me.

"No, you should go with me to the party" he said with a weird grin on his face.

"Once again I'll pass, I have a boyfriend" I stated with my hands on my hips.

"I can make you forget him" he said pushing me against a wall. He tried to kiss me, but I blocked it with my hand. His hand trailed up my thigh making me feel uncomfortable. He hunched over after I kneed him in the balls.

I walked away to the bathroom down the hall. As soon as I got in I ran over to the sink. Why didn't anyone try to stop him? I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Arch.

E-*hey, can you come get me?*
A-*yeah, what's up?*
E-*I just don't feel well*
A-*on my way*

I went out the back doors of the building. "Hey, I'm not done talking to you" Michael said from behind be.

"Leave me alone you prick, before you end up in the hospital" I threatened. He kept walking in my direction.

"I said I wasn't done" he said grabbing my wrist tightly. My back hit the brick wall behind me. I kneed him in the stomach; making him fall to the ground.

"I said leave me alone" I yelled back. He tried his best to stand back up, but I kicked him in the face. "Don't move" I said through gritted teeth.

"You will pay" he huffed out in two breaths. I kicked him in the stomach. "Ah" he yelled in pain.

"I warned you to leave me alone" I kicked him again. He growled in pain again.

"Em, is everything okay?" Archer said from behind me. I kept my eyes on the prick.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said breathless. I kick him a third time. "We should go" I tried turning to leave.

"Wait, what's going on here?" Archer grabbed my hands. We both starred at Michael.

"He was touching me" I glanced at Archer. "I have it handled though" Michael stared at Archer.

"What's your name?" Archer yelled at him. The guy flinched at Archers actions. "Do I have to repeat myself?" He stepped over to the guy.

"Michael, that's my name" he grabbed his stomach in pain. Archer stepped over him, he knelt down on one knee; taking his fist to his jaw.

"Touch her again, and you won't live to see another day" he through a few more  punches at him. "Got me?" Michael nodded his head. "Let's go" Archer said grabbing my hand.

A/n you go girl 😂