~19~

Emerson's POV
Tuesday
"Text or call me" Archer said dropping me off at home. I just nodded my head to what he was saying. "I love you" he whispered before kissing me.

"Love you to" I smiled. I reached from behind me and grabbed my bags. I opened the car door, got out and slammed it shut. I waved bye to Arch then ran up the driveway to my house.

"Emerson" my mom happily yelled. She pulled me into a bear hug as soon as I was in the door. "Oh I missed you" her thumbs caressed my cheeks.

"I missed you to" I sat my bag down on the floor next to me. "What's that smell?" I said smelling something tasty.

"That would be dinner" my mom laughed. We both walked into the kitchen taking our seats at the table. "So who was that who dropped you off?" My mom said passing me a plate.

"Oh, it was just a friend" I really need to stop lying, I thought to myself. She just shrugged her shoulders and brought dinner to the table. "Thanks mom" I grinned.

"No problem" her face was blank. No expression could be read at all. "I'm so sorry Emerson, for what I said" tears streamed like a river down her face. "I'm a horrible mom" her head fell to her hands.

"No, Mom you're not" I got up from my chair to hug her. She cried on my shoulder as I cried on hers. "You're a wonderful mother, I'm just a bad daughter" she hugged me tighter.

"No, I should have let you do what you wanted all along" she said pulling away from the hug. "I wanted to live my dream within you" she shook her head. "I'm happy that you are doing what you love" I smiled and kissed her cheek.

(8:20 pm)
My mom and I spoke for awhile about the whole fighting thing. I told her I was tired then jogged up the stairs to my room. I hopped in the shower for a quick refresher, then climbed out of the shower. I stared in the mirror at my face. It was starting to heal up, most of the scratches were fading away.

I through on some pajamas, that I found in my dresser drawer. Then slid under my covers, grabbing my phone to see if I had any missed calls or text.

E- *Hey Arch, everything is cool now so text me when you get this*

I laid my phone down next to me on my night stand. I dozed off to sleep within a short ten minutes later. My phone never buzzed through out the night, thats odd I wonder where Archer is.

A/n where do you think Archer is?🦄😂