"What're are you talking about?" I said really confused.

"Carl, I know you like him." Glenn said in all seriousness this time.

"No, I don't." I said very slowly and sassy to make sure I got the point across that I don't.

"Yes you do, and you know it and so do I. I can tell, you try to be careful about it but the hints come through. Don't worry though, I'm 100% positive I'm the only one who knows, besides you of course." He said, although I'm pretty sure he's messing with me, and even if I did like Carl I wouldn't tell him, I wouldn't tell anyone.

"Listen to me Glenn, I'm telling you in 100% honesty. I. DONT. LIKE. CARL." I semi-shouted.

"Yes, Emma, you do." He said chuckling at how worked up I'm getting.

"Fine, if you're so sure of yourself tell me what you mean by 'the hints come through'." I said making little quotation marks with my hands when I quoted him.

"1) I've caught you looking at him for a suspiciously long time on multiple occasions. 2) Whenever you're with him you seem to be a little too happy. Now get ready for the really convincing ones: 3)Before we left when we went to go look for Sophia you said you promise to NEVER leave his side and then you looked at him regretting-ly leading me to infer that you said something you don't want him or anyone to know. 4) Yesterday, when Lori and Rick came back into the room they told me that they saw you holding Carl's hand, since I already suspected you like him I just took it as more of a reason to think so, don't worry though, they don't suspect anything. 5) When you said you'd never leave his side you meant it a little more than you realize you did because you haven't left his side, I bet this is the first time you left that house since you got here. 6) I overheard you in there when you were arguing with Rick and Hershel to take your blood, you're petrified of needles yet you were willing to do that, and you said you'd do anything for him no matter what it is. Like I said, Emma. You, more than friends, like Carl." He said, at this moment I realized he wasn't kidding.

I stood there clearly annoyed, I don't like Carl, he's just a really good friend of mine, "Okay, get this through your head, I DONT LIKE CARL AS ANYTHING MORE THAN A FRIEND."I said very seriously.

"Now, I'm going back to check on my FRIEND Carl."

"Now you're going to seem him, even more convincing that you like him!" Glenn shouted.

I turned around and stomped towards him, "You say anything else about me liking him, especially in front of him and I'll break your leg, cut it off, and feed it to the walkers, got it?" I said, while resting my hand on my knife.

"Got it." He said scared.

"Good, and again I DONT LIKE HIM." I said as I stomped off.

When I get to Carl's room Rick is by his bed. Carl is awake and smiling, he's wearing Rick's hat, he scoots over a little and pats the bed signaling for me to come sit, so I do.

"So, what's the story, is the hat yours now?" I glance to him then Rick. Carl looks to Rick and Rick shakes his head yes.

Rick and Carl keep talking while I sit there deep in thought about whatever I was. My brain was all scattered.

Shane comes to the room and takes Rick with him. Although before he left he still managed to get in a glare at me, although I'm not worried I returned the favor so no biggy.

I wish there was a way I could tell if Carl remembers me grabbing his hand. I sat there trying to think of a way I could ask him. I don't understand, if I don't like him why do I want him to remember it so bad. The only thing I can think of was so he knows I care. Which I hope he realizes that by now. Suddenly I was quickly brought out of thought by Carl.