14. No more chances

Start from the beginning

"Hello." Soomi smirked with a rather calm and collected stand. "We just love to run into each other, don't we?" She giggled happily, angering me. I tried to touch my cheeks, but the burning pain shooting through my nerves quickly stopped my movements. She was strong indeed.

"What do you want?" I asked, jaw clenched, hissing though my teeth.

"You to disappear." She laughed. I scoffed at her reply, which I immediately regretted. I felt my ribs cracking under my skin as Soomi's friend decided to kick me on the side. I fell back onto the ground, growling in pain. Not wanting to provide them the satisfaction of seeing me in pain, I tried to keep my tears in check. I was trying to organise my breathing, but a kick on my thigh forced the air to stuck in my lungs. I could feel the silent tears running down my cheeks as I tried to decide where the pain was coming from. Breathing seemed less of an important task as each and every movement caused excruciating pain to run through my entire body. 

As a couple of seconds have passed and girls just looked down on me with disgust on their face, I finally succeeded in reorganising my breathing

As a couple of seconds have passed and girls just looked down on me with disgust on their face, I finally succeeded in reorganising my breathing. The pain, although barely, got bearable enough to sit up. I held onto my side as if that was helping me sooth the pain, but it didn't.

"It's easy to pick on someone when the ratio is three to one, isn't it?" I scoffed with as much hate as I could manage. Soomi crouched down in front of me, grabbing my jaw, pulling me closer to her face.

"We wouldn't be here, if you did as you were told. It's all your fault, honey." She spoke.

"You can't own the boys. They are capable of making decisions on their own." I tried to reason with her, but she just stood up, looking down with a devilish grin on her face.

"Oh, but I can." She started walking around me in a slow pace as if she was ready to pounce on me. "Danah tried to get close to the boys and look what happened. She disappeared. We didn't even need to get involved. This time, we plan on making the pace faster." She chuckled. I wanted to ask her about Danah. Her name seemed to appear more and more often. But before I could have asked anything, I felt a kick on my stomach, sending me back to the floor. The feel of a warm liquid coming up my throat made me painfully roll to the side as I coughed it up, clearing my lungs, covering the ground in blood. "Are you stupid? I was talking." I heard Soomi's voice, arguing with her friend, but my eyes didn't open anymore. I felt the darkness calling me and in that moment I wished nothing but to join that calm sensation. But as if my body fought against it, I was unable to let go.

"Tch..." I reacted to her last comment of her rather enormous self-importance. I could feel her presence right next to me as her perfume found its way into my nostrils.

"Oh, you are still here?" I could hear the smile across her face, even though I couldn't see it. I heard her shuffling as I assumed, making herself comfortable. "You see, I consider ourselves very generous people. We warned you on numerous occasions to leave the boys alone, still you just kept crawling back." She huffed, annoyed. "Did you really think that we wouldn't get to know about your little rendezvous with Jimin yesterday?" She chuckled in a devilish tone. I was trying to gather enough strength to get myself up into a seated position, forcing my eyes to open up. I growled through the process, before successfully getting myself up, putting my weight on one of my arms. She crouched next to me with a smirk across her face. "I thought you would be smarter than that. I guess I was wrong. I seem to give more credit to people than necessary. My bad." She stood up.

"You make me sick." I hissed through my painfully clenched jaw, looking up at her. I felt the dried blood stick to my face when it was pulling against my skin as I spoke.

"Why are you trying to make your situation worse?" She raised her hands in the air, before letting them drop on their own. I wanted to stand up, I wanted to prove her that I could stand up against her harassment, and sick thoughts, but I hardly had energy even to breath.

"Fuck off." I spoke weakly. She stood above me, shaking her head, disapproving, before an evil grin plastered itself onto her face. She looked at her friend as if they could communicate without words. I followed her gaze, but I didn't have time to react as I got another kick on the same side as before. I fell back on to the ground, groaning, tears escaping my closed eyelids, pain shooting through my whole body.

"You just don't listen." She tch'ed before I heard their steps sounding more and more farther away.

I had no physical, nor mental energy to get myself even to a seated position. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I needed help. I felt very close to losing consciousness, but I kept forcing my eyes to open up, after they closed at each blink. I frowned at the pain I felt, running through my whole body, as I tried to reach for my phone. I repeated the attempt a couple of times, moaning and groaning, before I finally got hold of it, pulling it out of my pocket. I opened my contacts to see my speed dial, but Yojin was not an option. She would have had a breakdown upon seeing me and that was not viable. I scrolled down my contacts, seeing Jimin's name pop up, but I didn't dare to call him after our encounter the previous day. I kept scrolling desperately to find someone, when my exhausted eyes fixated on Yoongi's name. I wasn't as close to him as I was with the others, but he had that aura that made me feel safe around him. As if he was a tad bit more reliable than any of the other boys. I opened his profile and clicked on the voice call button. After a couple of rings, I could hear his whispering voice coming through.

"Hello?" He spoke.

"Yoongi..." I started, but talking seemed even harder than trying to move. "It's Y/N." My voice more hoarse than I have ever heard it.

"Is everything okay?" His voice changed to a seemingly worried one.

"I need... help." I tried to speak without breaking, but I was unable to do it. The pain in my chest stopped my attempt of breathing normally.

"Where are you? What's happening, Y/N?" His voice was now laced with concern.

"Back of... the building." I heaved a painful sigh, groaning into the line. My voice was more than desperate.

"I'll be there in a second. Stay on the line." He instructed me, but that was not a decision I could have made. As soon as my brain realised that help was on the way, it started giving in. "Y/N?" I heard his voice farther away, but I didn't have the will to reply. My hand fell on my chest, holding on to the phone as I shifted into the darkness. 

Notes: If you enjoyed it, don't forget to like the chapter. Thank you :)