~047~ The Date

~Listen to the song up there and enjoy listening to the song while reading this chapter. Enjoy~
(Song: EXO Monster)

V'S POV
I brought Grape to my favorite restaurant since I was a kid.
I opened the door for Grape and held her hand guiding her out of my car like a gentleman.

''Wow this place is beautiful.", Grape awed at her surroundings.

"This is my favorite place since young. It's filled with fond memories.", I smiled and said.

Ee entered the restaurant and was immediately greeted by a lady saying, ''Welcome." with a smile.

The lady then led us to our seats. I pulled out the chair ushering Grape to take a seat, before sitting down myself.

I saw Grape looking around admiring every single detail of the place.

''This place is so pretty, and the lights are simply gorgeous'', she marvled.

''And so are you, Grape'', I said softly.

I could see her cheeks turning a light shade of red.

I couldn't help myself and gushed while pinching her soft red cheeks,"You're so cute''.

"The food is served", the lady said while smiling at us.

''Here's your spaghetti,cheese fries and two glasses of premium red wine. When you guys are ready, just inform me and I'll serve the ice cream dessert.''

''Okay, thank you", Grape thanked the waiter with a huge smile on her face.

''Go on, try the food'' I encouraged.

''Okay", she tried a spoon of the spaghetti and she praised at how delicious it was.

After awhile we finished our food and we requested for our ice cream to be served.

''Here you are, your Huge Ice Cream Mountain Mix", the lady said.

''Oh my gosh. This ice cream is huge.'', Grape said, while staring at the ice cream wonder in amazement.

''Hehehe that is why it is called Huge Mountain Mix.'', I chuckled.

After finishing our dinner, I brought Grape to the beach for a nice stroll. Helping with digestion too.

All of a sudden, I something soft landed against my cheek.
GRAPE JUST KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!

I blushed and turned around to Grape as she said, ''Thank you for the dinner, it was divine.''

I blushed harder and said ''No biggie''

After a relaxing stroll down the beach, I sent Grape home.
Upon reaching her house, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you for hanging out with me today"

Grape waved "Bye V. have a safe trip back and thank you."

I waved back and drove back, but my mind was busily occupied by that moment.

Flashback
Grape and I was walking down the beach with an awkward silence.
"Why do you like me? I mean like there is so much other girls in the whole wide world who loves, but why did you choose me?", Grape suddenly asked breaking the silence.

When Grape asked that, loads of questions ran through my mind.

Why did I like Grape?
Since when did I fall for her?
Is it because she is cute?
Is it because she is pretty?
Innocent? Caring?
Sma-

I was about to continue listing the things in my mind till a voice broke my concentration.
I looked at Grape as she asked sadly, "Are you playing with me like a toy? "

"No of course I'm not", I replied defensively and without hesitation.
Why would she even think that?

"Then why is it so hard to answer my question?"
She didn't sound angry, more of sad and disappointed.

"No, I didn't give you an answer yet because there is just too much things I like about you.", I explained softly.

Grape kept quiet and hung her head low.
"I promise I'll tell you what made me fall for you and what I love about you next time okay? It's getting late and I should send you home"

"Okay...", she replied hesitantly and in a slightly gloomy tone.
End of flashback

Urgh I am so confused.
Why couldn't I—

.
.
.

What's Taehyung confused about? He likes Grape and is dating her along with his hyungs and Jungkook.
Everything looks crystal clear to me.
What's confusing?

Find out by reading the next chapter.

Anyways, I updated today as a special chapter to celebrate new Year's.

Happy New Year readers!!

Please Review! :)