~006~ The fight

Grape's POV
I walked into the canteen with BTS and many girls glared and looked at me with envious eyes.
One of the popular girls then walked up to me with a glass of water.
I had already mentally prepared myself as I knew something was about to happen.

Her action was fast, she quickly splash the water at me but I was faster and much more agile, I dodged it swiftly, but while doing so, I returned the favour back to her with my water too.

Instead of me getting wet, the girl was the one who was drenched from head to toe.
She was fuming,her face was turning red. I could literally see the smoke coming out of her ears and the extreme heat waves radiating off her.

She raised her hand and was about to slap me, I prepared myself to grab her hand at the last minute, but that was unnecessary as Yoongi jumped in front of me, from out of nowhere and grabbed her hand preventing her from slapping me.

The rest of BTS eyes were wide from shock and their jaws dropped.

Even though I was "safe" I was so angry that I stormed out of the canteen not caring about anything or that Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung , hoseok, Jin and Yoongi was following behind me.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway, turned around and shouted in rage"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS STILL FOLLOWING ME?! "

"Ermm to check if your okay..."Jungkook said rather uneasily.

"Why are you so angry just chill out" Yoongi said acting cool.

"CHILL OUT?! HEY, EXCUSE ME, BUT I DON'T NEED YOU TO HELP ME FIGHT MY BATTLES, YOU KNOW?! I'M NOT SOME KIND OF WEAK AND USELESS GIRL LIKE YOU THINK I AM AND YOU DON'T NEED TO ACT SO COOL YOU KNOW? YOU ARE SUGA, AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SWEET!" I shouted uncontrollably.

"Oh , just a gentle reminder that," I said in a gentle and softer tone,

"YOU ARE THE REASON I WAS IN THIS POSITION TODAY! YOU AND YOUR DUMB FAN GIRLS.I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO POPULAR?TO ME, YOU ALL ARE JUST NORMAL PEOPLE!" I screamed the rest of the sentence out.
I then turned my heels and fled, with hot tears rolling down my face.

.

.

.

Ooohhh, Drama!

What do you think will happen?!

Will they ever be friends again?

Is this the end?!

Find out by reading on!

Please review! ;)