~004~ Just my luck

Upon reaching home , I threw my bag and my phone onto my bed and I proceeded to leaping into bed.
I was constantly thinking of what had happened just now.
Just when I was about to do another recollection of the event for the hundredth time , my phone suddenly rang, knocking me out of my daze.
I was so shocked and surprised that I nearly fell off my bed. Whoever was calling me better have a good reason for interrupting my daydream.
Looking at the caller Identification, I saw that it was Jane.
But when I answered the phone, all I heard was her screaming like crazy.I swore that at that moment, my ear drums nearly broke. Out of concern I ask her if she was alright.
She adruptly stopped screaming and asked eagerly "how did it feel meeting with BTS? What did you do? Details! I need specific details. Don't miss out a single thing"she asked sounding extremely excited.
"Ermm..." I began.
"Oh come on tell me, tell me, tellll meeeee! " she started begging.
"Ok, ok. I'll tell you. I guess it was really awkward.There was one guy name Yoongi he kept staring at me with those scary... oh wait, more like annoying and cold eyes. He kept on glaring at me as if I was his enemy. I was so pissed that I rolled my eyes in front of him.Honestly I think he is just a piece of shit." I said.
After hearing that there was a long and uncomfortable silence. She then broke it by commenting that "maybe he is not having a good day or might just be angry due to some other reasons."
To be 100% honest, I hate it when someone tries to defend a person I hate.Maybe not hate but someone who does not treat me well and has an attitude.

I desperately wanted to end the call so I faked a lie and told Jane that my mother was calling.
I immediately I hanged up the phone and continued to lay on my bed.
I then decided to sleep as it was getting late.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing into my ears. I yawned and slowly rose out of the comfort of my bed. I started my morning routine and ate some breakfast.
After that I was looking for a perfect outfit to wear, when I found the ideal clothing.
I then decided to go with a blue top that has a two 'okay' on it, blue jeans, a black and white bag with stripes , a crescent shaped silver necklace and a pair of blue sneakers.

I then proceeded to school like normal

I then proceeded to school like normal. Until I met something abnormal, BTS.
I tried to look away, act casual and avoid them, but just my luck, they spotted me and started running after me while calling my name out loud.
How embarrassing...
Life....
Haizzz

.
.
.

.
.
.

.

What kind of fun/trouble awaits Grape?

What business does BTS have with Grape?

Is Yoongi purely just cold or is there a reason?

Find out by reading the next chapter!

Please review! ;)