~018~ All my fault

Suga's POV
I was going to visit Grape but once I reached there, I saw something I could never forget
Something that I wish I could un-see.
Grape was hugging V.
I was devastated, heart broken and furious. Seeing them hugging, shatters my heart into many millions of pieces. Blinded by anger, I rushed in and punched V in the face, hard.
"What do you think your doing to Grape?! " I shouted in rage.
"Nothing! She was just feeling unwell. Why?! Could I not care for a friend?!
Do you have a problem? Is there a rule that only you can care?!" V shouted at me and returned me a punch in the face.
We started fighting. Even when I heard Jin, Rap monster, J-hope, Jungkook and Jimin voices, I didn't stop.
I didn't care.
Rap monster and Jinmin held V back and Jungkook, Jin and J-hope held me back.
But me and V still wanted to it each other and that's when we heard something that made us all freeze.
"STOP FIGHTING!"Grape shouted while coughing and wheezing.

Grape's POV
I woke up to the sound of V and Suga fighting and shouting.
Really? Did they expect me to sleep through their yellings? Are they even here to make me feel better or just worse?
"STOP FIGHTING! "I shouted with all the energy I could.
Everyone immediately froze. V AND Suga both looked like a deer caught in headlights.
I Continued, "How old are you guys? Fighting like a five year old, fighting over candy. This is a sick bay. Not a fighting ring. This is not a place for you guys to fight, You know? You guys are going to have to explain to me! Maybe starting from why you are fighting in the first place. "
"Fine!" V and Suga shouted in unison.
While the rest of the boys just watch the scene unfold.
Urgh. I felt my head spinning, my vision blurred and everything went black.
Suga's POV
"OMG! GRAPE ARE YOU OK?! "Rap monster shouted.
"Of course she is not! "Jungkook screamed back.
"Let's help her up onto the bed!"Jin shouted in panic while carrying Grape back onto the bed.
"Good idea. I I'll go find the nurse."J-hope said.
Oh god.
I feel like an asshole now.
Making her so angry that she fainted. Am I even here to help her or just worsen her condition?
I felt so bad, I can literally feel the waves of guilt washing over me.
Before running to the toilet, tears rolled down my face but I rubbed them away and mumbled, "This is all my fault."
Leaving behind everyone else in the room.

Poor Grape...
I guess Suga is just jealous.
He means well.
What happens to Grape?

Find out by checking out the next chapter!

Please review! ;)