~009~ The talk with Suga

"Hey...,why do you hate me so much? "I asked facing Suga.
"I don't hate you.."Suga replied.
"Then why do you keep on glaring at me? Did I do something wrong? "I asked sounding sad.
"I-I-I just"Suga stuttered,beginning to answer,but Jimin suddenly popped out and interrupted him.
"Hey. What are you talking about?" Jimin asked curiously.
"Err nothing.." Suga replied while pulling Jiminie away.
When they were gone, I started hyperventilating. Internally screaming.
Oh my god.Gawd. What was he going to say?! Does he like me?
Does he hate me? Does he want to be my friend or not?!
Questions ran though my mind and lightning speed. Even weird ones like if he wanted me to be his girlfriend...
"Ring! Ring!" The school bell's loud shrill brought me back to reality. It was the bell for lunch break I went to the canteen and brought a bottle of apple juice and a delicious bowl of fishball noodles. I quickly finished my food and hurried to class when I saw Suga also attending the same class.
I was new to the art class. I walked into the class and the teacher immediately upon seeing that I was new, introduced me to the class and assigned me a seat. "Hmm... Grapr would you please sit beside Suga." the teacher asked. I nodded as the teacher asked Suga to raise his hand indicating his position and the location of my seat. Knowing where my seat was, I walked towards my seat. When I was approaching my seat, I heard girls mumbling things like, "She is so lucky to sit beside him. I'm prettier than her,I deserve to sit there more than her. She's such a slut." Many girls even glared at me. I don't understand why they are so popular. I guess the girls are just jealous. I sat next to Suga without a care in the world. But I had a sinking feeling in the back of my mind, a feeling that I had just gained some haters and possibly more trouble I'm the future.

Girls glaring at Grape.
What will those girl do?
Will Grape be in danger?
What did Suga wanted to say?
Will Suga bond with Grape during art class?

Find out in the next chapter.

Please Review! :)

BTS IS IN MY SCHOOL! ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें