~014~ The Confession

Suga's POV
Okay, breathe in and out. How hard can this be? All you have to do is confess your love to her. I am a man and I can do this.
Or not.
I can't do this, she probably hates me cause I was mean to her.
Urgh!
Oh well here goes nothing.
I grabbed Grape's hand and pulled her upstairs.

Grape's POV
Omg why is he pulling me up the stairs? I can perfectly walk myself up.
Suga pulled me into a room, closed the door and locked it.
I was so freaked out. What is he going to do?
He slowly came closer to me, I slowly move back until I hit the wall. He came very close to my face only leaving a small space between us. Just one wrong move and I could kiss that perfect plump lips.
Bad Grape! What the heck was that?!
He opened his mouth and said, "Grape I need to tell you something."
"Ya, Sure. Just move back a little."I said.
When I was about to move away, he used his hands and push me back onto the wall and crashed his lips on mine. Before moving away quickly
Everything just happened so fast. I was unable to process anything, nor say a word.
"Grape I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself. I cant hide from you no longer. I love you.", He said in a soft voice.
"D-don't play jokes on me Suga."
"I'm not kidding. I really love you and I will do anything to protect you."He said.
"I appreciate it, but could you give me some time to think? ",I asked
"Take all the time you need and tell me your choice after your done. I will wait for you. And remember even if you rejected me, I will be here for you" Suga said.
Before he left the room, he once again gave me a gentle peck on the lips. Leaving me all flustered.

Ooh, Suga loves Grape.
Will she accept Suga?
if she does, what will happen to all the other boys?

Find out in the next chapter.

Please review! ;)