~033~ Not boyfriend

Suga's POV
Grape brust into tears and ran out of the class. Okay, maybe I was a little  too harsh.
Okay, very harsh but I was just moody and a little frustrated that she was with another boy and smiling so happily.
 I felt so guilty.
This guilt is eating me up, the feeling was unbearable. Putting aside my massive ego, after class I went looking for Grape to apologize and make it up to her. Of course also giving her an explanation.
After quite a long time of searching, I finally found her. She was in one of those empty classes. She sat in the corner of the classroom with her head hanging low, looking very depressed.
I approached her quietly and gently tapped her.
"Are you ok?", I questioned.
"Leave me alone" She said softly while sniffing.
"Hey, I'm sorry. I know I was very rude just now and I'm here to make it up to you.", I aid calmly.
"Make it up to me for what? Now it's your turn to leave me alone!", she yelled.
"I'm sorry Grape. I really am but I only said that because I was upset of seeing you with a guy, who is most likely your boyfriend.", I explained.
"Boyfriend?", she asked while looking at me confusedly.
"Yeah ,boyfriend and t--"
Before I could say that she placed her finger onto my lips and said, "Hold on a second. I don't have a boyfriend."
I removed her finger from my lips and asked, "Then who was that boy beside you just now? "
"Oh. No. That's not my boyfriend. He's my brother Suho.", she answered.
"Ohh. Okay. Since we got everything settled let's go back to class now.", I said hurriedly before quickly turning my face away from her, hoping that she will not see my embarrassed face. I felt so flustered as I had accused her of having a boyfriend.
"Okay", she replied softly and we quickly headed back to class.

.

.

.

So now Suga knows that Suho is Grape's brother, how about the others?

Find out in the next chapter!

P.S.
Just like I said in my previous Chapter that I will post today, and as you can see I did. I kept my promise, so please enjoy!

Please Review! ;)