~011~ Fighting over Grape?

Grape's POV
Oh shoot I hope I didn't interrupt their talk.

"Erm sorry to interrupt you guys."
I said while walking towards them, Yoongi to be exact.

"You left your book under my table,I'm here to return it to you",I said while handing the book back to Yoongi.

"Well, I will be going now bye. See you all later. "I said to them while waving my hand trying to leave .

"Hey wait don't go so fast. ",Jimin said graving onto my wrist.

"W-w-why?"I stuttered asking.

"I have a question that you must answer honestly. Okay?" Jimin asked.

"Sure." I replied without hesitation.

"If all 7 of us liked you, who would you choose? " Jimin asked.

"Errmm I think.. I-I'm not interested to share. Can I take it back? "I asked unsure as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Spit it out. You said that you would answer honestly" Jin budged in.

"Maybe none. I'm sorry, but it's not like I don't like you guys but.. I kinda like all of you...",I said trying not to hurt their feelings.

"Mmm..."Yoongi said.

"To be honest, I think you will pick Jungkook cause he is the youngest here." Hoseok infered.

At that moment, Jungkook blush heavily and was trying to conceal it.

"Nah, I think Grape will choose Jimin because he is so muscular" Namjoon guessed.

"No I think she will pick Jin cause he is so cute." Jungkook countered.

And then they all of them began to fight over who I would choose. I was getting abit uncomfortable as shouldn't I be the one to pick?
So, when they were busy arguing, I quietly slipped away, leaving them there.

Wow. They are all fighting for Grape.
Who so you think Grape would choose?

Find out in the next chapter!

Please review! :)