~034~ Suho's on google

Suga's POV
After class I went to look for the rest of BTS to tell them.
I found them at the canteen and shouted
''Hey guys wait up!'', I shouted.

They all turned around and said in unison, ''Oh, Hey Suga!''

''Guys, I just found out that, that guy with Grape just now is not her boyfriend!'', I revealed

Jungkook replied back ''Oh? Then who's that guy with Grape just now?''

"It's her brother, and his name is Suho.'', I replied calmly.

Upon hearing that, everyone sighs in relief.

''Thank god. That solves the problem. Thanks Suga for telling m-, I mean us.'', Jimin says gratefully.

But some reason, I felt as if I know that guy from somewhere. So, I decided to check up on him. When I got home, I switched on my laptop and looked up Suho's name, hoping to find out his identity.
To my surprise, he is actually a well known singer.

GOOGLE PAGE SEARCH OF SUHO.. (A/N This isn't real. It's just part of the story. Roll with it. By the way, I'm not really sure about how the education system works there, so just go along with it.)

Age: 19

Famous for singing.

Born in Japan.

Just moved to Korea.

Schools he went -

Pride Primary School. ( A very good/famous school in Japan )

In Primary 4, he transferred school to a music school, Always Shine Music School.

After graduating from Always Shine Music School...

Studied in Bang Secondary, Music School ( A school to learn how to play instruments eg.drums)

Currently studying in Kimchi high. (A school in korea)

Suho moved to Korea as his family recently moved there. He is rumoured that he now lives with his sister(which no one actually knows who or where she lives) in Korea.

Started singing when he was 15.

Oh my god. Grape's brother Suho is a singer. Nonetheless a popular one!

Grape's POV
The next day, I went to school like yesterday with Suho. But once I entered the school, people caught sight of Suho and suddenly lots of girls ran towards us, holding signboards with my brother's name Suho.
What's going on?

.

.

So Suho is actually quite famous. How will Grape react?
Find out by checking out the next chapter

Also, sorry for updating late. I promise to update tommorow on time.

Please review! :)

Add this story to your reading list to stay updated!