~031~ Confusion

Grape's POV
When I got home, I immediately crashed onto my bed and immediately, thoughts rushed into my brain.
Oh my god.
Now rap monster likes me?
No wait.
ALL OF BTS LIKES ME?!
I honestly have nothing to reply them. It's not that I don't like them back, but more of, I like all of them.
Now the real question is,
Who the hell am I supposed to choose?
People are usually say something like:
Follow your heart♥ and nothing can go wrong.
But it's not like that.
Don't get me wrong, that statement is usually true, but just not for me. My heart is like pulling in 7 different directions.
So you tell me, how am I supposed to follow my heart?
Split myself in seven?
No thank you...

This is just so frustrating and hard. I think I'll just go back to sleep.

The next day
Today, I had no plans on and I was so bored. That was of course until a voice echoed through the house.
"Hello sis! I'm back and ready to move in with you."
Oh my gosh who is that?
Oh, I remember now.
He's my brother.

Now who's my brother you may ask, but just wait. And you'll see.

I immediately went downstairs to take a look and I saw him carrying lots of stuff.
"Suho what are you doing here?", I questioned.
"I am here to move back with you. Duh. Now show me to my room and help me out please.", he said.
I brought him into a empty room and gave him a tour of my house.
"By the way Suho are you going to school? Have you registered?", I asked.
"Don't worry sis I got everything settled. I registered already. And please wake me up if I oversleep. I will go to school with you okay? Oh and thank you for the room!", he said.
"You're welcome. I will go to school with you tomorrow, now go and sleep."

The next morning
"WAKE UP SUHO IT IS 6.15AM SCHOOL STARTS AT 6.45AM", I screamed.
"okay, okay... " Suho said while getting up and stated to prepare himself.
Since the weather is rather cold, I wore a grey sweater with a heart shape design, long black pants, a pair of grey sneakers and my cute white beanie.

After Suho was done, we immediately set off to school.

.

.

.

.

What awaits Grape in school?
Will the sudden appearance of Grape's brother affect anything?

Read the next chapter to see!

Please Review! :)

P.S.
Sorry for updating late :(