~003~ Bts!

Minutes past and the show had finally started.

"Hello everybody! Today we will be having the talent show! The first contestant​ is The playful twins!"

There was 2 girls on the stage dressed as clowns and juggling balls and cycling around on the stage.
After many performances, it was finally BTS turn!
Everyone was waving, whistling, girls were even fan girling. This made me curious.
Suddenly 7 hot and cute boys appeared on stage. The first song they sang was Fire! (Song below)

"WOW THAT SONG IS AMAZING! " Jane squealed. It was great and all but, I wasn't really interested...
The next song they sang is I NEED YOU! (Song below)

Whooh!! Wow!!
Whistling was heard everywhere.
The last and final song they performed is DNA! (Song below)

Screams were heard everywhere. "Hello everybody!Today we Bts will have a meet and greet raise up your hand and we might pick you!"

Everyone rose their hand up, expect me as I couldn't care less.
They looked around and discussed among themselves saying that  can only choose one person and it would be you, young lady.
They were pointing at me and I was shocked.

I stuttered "mm-me?"

"Yes you! " they shouted.

I went up the stage with everyone looking at me with envious eyes.

They asked "hello cutie, what's your name?"

"Ermm, my name is Grape"

"oh ok grape do you mind waiting behind the curtains for awhile?"

"Uh, I'm sorry but I don't really want to be here. I'll just go. So bye"I replied, trying to leave.But Namjoon grabbed my hand and made me stay. I reluctantly agreed.
After the show ended they came towards me and start introducing themselves.

"Hi my name is Jungkook and this is Soekjin, Jimin , Taehyung ,
Namjoon and Hoseok." He said pointing at each member respectively.

"Oh yes and we can't forget about Yoongi!"

Everyone except Yoongi greeted me. All Yoongi did was give me a long, cold, hard stare.

"What crawled up his ass and died?"I asked glancing at Yoongi.

Everyone but Yoongi cracked up laughing and they said "Don't mind him he has always been like that, but you do have a sense of humour I admire that."

"Thanks I guess? Anyways, since I've met you all and greeted you too, I'll be leaving now. Bye"

"Bye~ Grape~"they said in unison, of course excluding Yoongi.

When I left they we're gossiping among themselves like girls.
Jungkook : Omg, did you see that? She didn't fawn over us.
Namjoon: I know right, she probably is the only girl who treats us like normal people.
Taehyung: By treats us like normal people, you mean ignoring us.
Namjoon: YAH! Details, details.
Jimin: She is pretty cute too.
Seokjin: Yeah... Totally my type....
Yoongi: Just shut up! She is not cute and she certainly is not pretty!
Jungkook: Um, sorry to break it to you hyung, but we never said she is pretty.
Yoongi: BWO?! Uh.... Uh... erm... But you we're implying it!
All but Yoongi: Ooohhhhh
Yoongi: Shut it!

Everyone laughed at him.

Does Yoongi like Grape?
Find out by reading the next chapter!

Please review!