Every time Sana and I would start making out, it would get more and more heated. We hadn’t actually done the deed and this make out session was no different. At one point the kiss was tender and sweet and another second she was on either sides of my legs and I was at the point that I couldn’t breath anymore. I began to take off Sana’s sweater as fast as possible and she followed by taking off her shirt leaving her in her bra. I moved my hands up and down her sides craving her body as she unbuttoned my jeans enthusiastically and began to pull them down. 

Sana and I stopped with heavy breaths when someone knocked on my door. I groaned quietly into Sana’s mouth.

“Fuck! I swear Seulgi you better be dying” Sana quickly climbed off me to put on her shirt and I pulled up my pants and buttoned them as I made my way to unlock my door.

“Hello, my child. Am I interrupting something?” My mom said raising her eyebrow suspiciously.

“You know the rules Caleb"

I turned to look at Sana on the bed and I was wondering if my cheeks were as red as hers.

“Mom” I grumbled. “Sana and I were just studying”

"Right, I loved to study at this age” My mom said with a wink. And I just slapped my hand over my eyes.

“Just came to inform you that you have an hour to get ready. We are having dinner at the Minatozaki’s. Leave the door open. Thank you” She placed a kiss on my forehead and left the room. 

“Why didn’t you say we were having dinner at your house?"

"I—I didn’t know” Sana looked as surprised as I was but still in recuperation mode from our make out session.

“Fuck” I was now on a different page than Sana. It was time to enter panic mode because having dinner with Sana’s parents made me more than nervous.

“Umm, you’ve been to my house before"

"Yeah, I’ve been to your house, but never had dinner with your parents"

“They already know you and they like you very much”

I still looked at Sana with panic. So she spent the next hour trying to convince me that things would go more than fine. And stopped me from changing outfits. My parents left before Sana and I. We left a few minutes after them in my Jeep. I was trying to play it off but I was still quite anxious. Sana obviously didn’t knock when we entered her house but her dad greeted us at the door.

“Hello, Dr. Minatozaki” I said extending my hand.

“Caleb, I'm Shinji here” And he pulled me into a hug.

“Nice to meet you, Dr. Shinji” I didn’t know exactly what the code was here. I mean he was my doctor but also my girlfriends dad.

Shinji chuckled. “Off the record. How have you been feeling?”

“The medication seems to be working just fine” I said with a smile.

“That is very good to hear”

“Definitely. The only pain I have is Sana” I joked.

“Tell me about it. She is a big pain in the butt!” Hearing him joke helped ease my nerves. Maybe this wouldn’t be as bad as I thought.

“Yah you two! Stop that” Sana said nudging me and giving us her infamous pout. “Lets go eat dinner”

Dinner went very smooth after that. I really had nothing to worry about. It consisted mainly of Sana’s parents telling embarrassing childhood stories about Sana with her brother and sister. Sana of course attempted to deny every single one of them. I liked it. I felt like I got a little closer to Sana as I learned something new about her.