Author's Note #2

Hey bitches I'm back! (lmao hope it's not offending to say bitches but yea sorry)

So, I'm planning to have this book on Episode.

What is Episode? Episode is an app where you can interact with the story, there are times where you can create your own characters, and well, this book not.

I will be doing it in Limelight style, and you will be part of the story too! You will be one of Violetta's closest friends, and you get to have a love life too! So, you will be part of the Vilu-Fran-Cami squad ahehehe.

Well, I hope you guys would download episode and love the idea and check it out!

I want you guys to know, so that you guys can finally interact with the story, and I will try working on it tomorrow, I would like to see your comments and some suggestions on it by tomorrow morning (PH TIME).

By the way, I want to welcome new readers! Thanks for checking the book out and thanks for flooding it with votes.

Why am I not active on wattpad like before? I'm really busy with school, and sometimes, I'm drained with ideas and not inspired because of studying for tests and shit.

Because you know, for me, school is kind of a hell cell. And these are one of my places to escape to.

Well, I hope you all are reading my new book, True Smiles.

Thank you all for reading this! I hope to see suggestions about episode anytime soon! :))