True Feelings Coming Out

Violetta POV
It's been a few months ever since 'that' happened. And Leon, well, we both didn't say anything to Lara nor Tomas. And I think today is the day because my feelings for Tomas are getting weaker, and my feelings for Leon are growing. I'm not confused, I already know who I want, it's Leon. We're both not yet talking to eachother, but I Love Him. Eversince that song cleared everyhing up, I've decided that I want to have a life with Leon, and have, well, everything. 

I'm well, eating lunch now, we don't have to go to the studio today, they're doing something, well, important.

"Vilu, are you alright?"

"Yeah, of course. Why would you ask that dad? I'm eating anyway. Nothing is going on."

Lies, Everything is exploding in my head!

"I'm just concerned for you Vilu. You know that."

"Yeah, I'm done eating, see you later dad."

I'm lazy to go out today. For some reason I just want to marathon a TV Show. But nah, I'm too lazy to do that too.

When I went into my room, I saw. Leon? Why is he here? Playing guitar? 

(a/n: sorry if it's just a screenshot from insta, i thought cropping it would work but wattpad just did it to the original photos)

I could hear his beautiful voice singing some song.

"Leon?! Why are you here?!"

"I crept to your window, as usual."

"Why?! Dad is gonna kill me!"

"Oh Don't worry, I texted him, he said it's fine."

"Whah-"

"Violetta, I'm here because I want to talk to you about something."

"What is it?"

"I think we should tell the truth about our feelings to Tomas and Lara today."

"I think so too."

"Good, so, Let's go now?"

"What?! Now?! I barely gotten ready!"

"Don't worry Violetta, I'll wait for you."

"Okay sure, thanks."

I got to my bathroom and got my makeup and clothes.
-
After a few minutes, I got out of my bathroom and went into my room.

"Wow, that was fast."

"Normally, I take an hour, but since you're here, I needed to."

"Oh, thanks."