It's Just Us

Leon POV
It's going to be a few days before out sembreak, so I've decided to buy plane tickets for me and Vilu! To where? To the Philippines! They say that the Philippines is a beautiful country with beautiful beaches as well, so I'm excited. And yes, only me and Vilu are coming, just the two of us. I'm going to ask her today.

So, I'm just standing here by my locker and waiting for her. Suddenly, I hear a vibration from my phone.

From: Violetta 💜
Prince! Did you forget to pick me up?

Oh my gohd, I did forgot I've been waiting here for nothing.

Reply:
Yes Princess, but don't worry, I'm coming there! Love you! 😘

From: Violetta 💜
I'll be waiting here outside 😊, I Love You Too!!! 😘

So, I run going to Vilu's house, because I forgot to pick her up. After a few minutes, I got there.

"Hey Princess! Sorry that I forgot to pick you up."

"It's okay Prince. Atleast I'm with you right?"

"Yes Princess."

So, I kissed her cheek and I put my arm on her other arm. And I suddenly feel little hands going though my waist.

We continued walking together to the studio. And everyone was looking at us once we got to the hallway. All of them started clapping for us while Vilu started blushing. How adorable she is.

After that craze we go to our lockers and put stuff there and leave to class.

"Prince, I gotta go to Cami and Fran okay, I need to atleast spend time with them."

"Okay Princess, I'll go with the guys."

"Alright then, I'll see you after the studio."

"Alright Princess. Love you!"

"I Love You Too!"

She walked over to Fransesca and Camilla, while I walk over to the guys.

"Hey!"

"Leon!"

"So, how was last night?"

"Amazing. She's officially mine."

I smile as I said it.

"Congrats!"

"So, when's the wedding?"

"Guys, that's too much."

"Pfft, as if there wouldn't be a day when you two would get married."

"There would of course. But let's not jump into the future. Let's stick into the present."

"Of course."

I kept talking about of what happened last night because I can't stop thinking about it.

Suddenly Gregorio's class starts. We had to dance. He was teaching us some hard dance moves that are really complicating.

"What?! All of you can't do it?! It's just like this!"

He starts counting while doing the move and everyone just looked at him weirdly.

"Gregorio, that's so complicated."

"Just keep practicing!"

And suddenly, Maxi started doing it.

"Oh okay, I get it now."

Maxi let's us think that it's easier because he's one of a heck of a dancer. And everyone started doing it.

"See? It isn't that complicating?"