Feelings

Leon POV
This morning, I kept thinking about me and Violetta's kiss yesterday. I wasn't able to control myself, I just kissed her. But it felt so right.

"Earth to Leon Vargas? Hello?"

"Yes? Andre?"

"Well, we were all talking about how would the day that Lara would answer you. And are you even listening?!"

"I'm sorry Broduey, I'm just not myself this morning."

"What happened?"

"I...."

"What?!"

"Kissed Violetta yesterday."

"Really?"

"Yes, I did."

"Leon, I thought you love Lara?"

"I do, but eversince I've kissed Violetta, it really felt right. I didn't know how I felt. What I knew it just felt amazing."

"Do you feel this feeling when you're around Lara?"

"No, I never did."

"Then you must love Violetta then."

"I can't I know that Lara is falling for me and I can't give up on her now, it's just so complicated."

"Just follow what your heart wants Leon. If it wants Violetta, you can't stop it anymore."

"Thanks guys."

"We're always here for you Leon, always remember that."

We all had a group hug, then went to Gregorio's class. We all had to be partnered up, because Gregorio was going to check how the dance was going. Second thought, it was already the presentation.

"Leon and Violetta next!"

Violetta hasn't been talking to me the whole day.

"Hey Violetta, are you ready?"

"Yeah, are you ready?"

"Yup."

I looked into her beautiful eyes, our faces were so close to eachother. I don't know how I feel, but what I know about it is, it feels so amazing.