Another Crazy Dream

Violetta POV
I woke up from a crazy dream and who I saw was Leon, Tomas and a girl. I don't know who this girl is, I could describe her appearance. She looked like some tomboy. Ponytail up, she's wearing a jumper, a brunette, she has brown hair. But what's her name. But what I heard was "Lara". Lara? Then who is she? I have a feeling that she's a threat. But I hope not.

"Lara."

I got a puzzled look on my face, I was literally wondering who is she. To let the thoughts out, I got my diary and my pen, I started writing my thoughts.

~Diary Entry
Dear Diary,
I got a crazy dream last night. I don't know what it was, I don't know how I got it. But I feel like someone had the same dream too. But I don't know who had the same dream. I feel weird, it's like I can't sleep again. And who was in my Dream was Tomas, Leon, and some girl I don't know! But what I heard from it was "Lara" and Leon was like "I Love You" then I went up to him and said "And I Love You Leon." Then we almost kissed. Thats where the dream ended. And I don't know what to do to go back to sleep, but it's 5AM in the morning so possibly I could take a shower, go downstairs, cook my breakfast then scurry off to the studio. I hope my plan works. I'll write soon. Farewell, BestFriend.

After writing in it, I did exactly what I wrote in my diary. But scurrying off to the studio this early was hard. So, I went to the RestoBand instead. And by the way, even Olga was asleep while I was cooking my breakfast.

"It's still closed?! Seriously?!"

I was about to stomp away but I hear someone calling me.

"Hey Vilu!"

"Fran!"

"Why are you here so early, the RestoBand dosen't open til' 9. Remember?"

"Oh yeah. I just woke up really early, and I had to sneak out of the house."

"*laughs* Really? *laughs* Anyway, what made you wake up so early?"

"I'll tell you later. Anyway, you're picking up Cami?"

"Of course, as always."

While me and Fran go to Cami, I hear my phone ringing.

-Call
Hello?
(Violetta! Where in the world are you?!)
I'm going to pick up Cami with Fran.
(Are you sure?!)
Of course dad! I'm really sure.
(Did you sneak out again?!)
Dad! Ugh! I just woke up too early, I did my routine and I cooked myself breakfast okay?! Don't worry! I'm in safe hands with Fran!
(Please pass the phone to Fransesca!)

I did what he said, I passed the phone to Fran. Fran was very scared that she was going to talk to my dad. She whispered to me.

"What am I going to say?!"

"Just say, Hi Mr. Castillo! I'm with Violetta right now, we're just picking up Camilla to go to the studio together."

"Alright! If you say so."

-Call
(Fransesca! Is that you on the phone?!)
Yes of course Mr. Castillo, anyway, I'm with Violetta right now, we're just picking up Camilla to go together to the studio.
(Thank Goodness! She's really in safe hands, I gotta go. Take care.)
Bye Mr. Castillo.
-end of call-

"He's really that overprotective? *laughs*"

"*laughs* Of course, he's my dad."

We reached Cami's house, knocked for Cami.

"Buenos Dias Girls!"

"Biongorno!"

"Buenos Dias!"