Depression

Violetta POV
That morning was actually peaceful for once. It was actually quiet, even I couldn't beleive that after everything that happened to me and Leon. That giant emotional rollercoaster, after everything he said, after everything I did to him, it was just peaceful. I was asking myself if it was a dream, if it's even real. I didn't know what to expect anymore.

So, I try to get up, but Fran was embracing me for the whole night, just for me to calm down, just for me to sleep. Fran was really there for me, I needed help from that giant emotional rollercoaster.

"Buendia mejor amiga."

"Biongorno migliore amico."

"C'mon, let's eat breakfast."

I made a sandwich for me and Fran to munch on, so we go onto her table and eat, after that, I go and take a bath and go into my outfit, I just got on a random shirt, and pants.

While i was waiting for Fran, I had, 'I need to let you know' stuck in my head, and basically we had that connection all over again.

Ugh, I should get him back before he has another girl.

I should forgive him.

FOR PETE'S SAKE VILU WOMAN UP.

Okay, I could do this.

"Fran."

"Yes Vilu?"

"I'm going to talk to Leon after class, and I hope we're getting back together."

"OMG, LEONETTA BACK TOGETHER?! YAAAAAY!"

"But, I think it's too late."

As I see across the halls, Leon with that girl he kissed at the park, fuck.

There's another guy? Who's that?

I go to Angie's class, and perfrom my song, "Underneath It All".

This basically relates to Leon.

I saw him looking at me with those hazelnut eyes, he's really down, but i need to be professional.

I sit down, as Leon and his friends performed, 'Mi Princesa'

Fuck, I think it's dedicated to me.

It's 'Mi Princessa' which means 'My Princess'. I blush as I heard their song.

"Vilu, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Cami."

"What happened last night, I see your eyes are poofy."

"I'll tell you later, alright?"

"Alright then."

"Class dismissed!"

We went through the day, as I kept looking into Leon and all I see is him being miserable. I know, what I did hurts, and what else are we going to do?