Song Writing

Leon POV
As me and Violetta danced, it was like I felt something special, my heart was beating, everytime I look into her eyes, I feel amazing. But I don't know if I should love her or not. And besides, I'm courting Lara.

"Hey Leon!"

"Oh Hey Violetta! Whats up?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm fine too."

Her smile just lightens my day.

"So, where are we going to write our song later?"

"If we would be at the park, it would be in public, and it would be too noisy. I asked Beto if we could write our song in this room, and he approved."

"What time?"

"After school of course."

"What are we gonna do after?"

"Let's go to the park?"

"Sure." 

After that me and Violetta walked to Angie's class.
~end of Leon's POV

Violetta POV
Leon and I went inside Angie's room then sat down in our seats.

"Hey guys! So, how's songwriting?"

"Me and Fransesca are doing great, right Fransesca?"

"Right."

I could see the sparkle in Fransesca and Diego's eyes. I could see Fransesca smiling wide, as it was the best moment of her life. While Angie discussed some topic. I was thinking so deeply about how I felt about Leon yesterday. But I know I can't, I just got hurt from Tomas, I know that Leon would hurt me because he's the player. But I feel so secured in his arms yesterday. The feeling I never felt when I was around Tomas.

"Okay guys, class has ended, you could all get to your next class!"

We all left the room then went to Pablo's class which we were discussing about the show we're about to have.

"Who wants to write a song for the mannequin?"

"I think I could do it."

"Really Violetta?"

"Yeah, really I could."

"Well, okay then. Who could write the boy's song?"

"I could."

"Okay Leon, but you and Violetta have to work together."

"As always."

"Then you both also work on the song of the mannequin and the boy singing together."

"Yes Pablo."

We both said it at the same time.

"So, ready to work together?"

"I was always ready. From hating you to liking you as a friend!"

"Oh yeah."

'As a friend' Leon's eyes smile faded. I could see it.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Of course I am Violetta."

"Are you really sure."

"Yes I am. Bye."

"Bye."

We walked together outside for the break, I went to the girls he went to the boys.

"So, I see Violetta's eyes sparkle when she's with Leon."

"Not a chance Fran. Well I saw you're eyes sparkling at Diego's and smiling so wide. What does that mean?"