Presentation

Leon POV
After the practices that me and Violetta had, finally it was the presentation.

"Vilu, are you ready to go to the studio?"

"Yes, of course."

It's been a month eversince I've been courting her and also I've been picking her up everyday, so we get used to my motorbike. I wonder how she feels now.

"Bye Dad, Bye Angie, Bye Everyone!"

"Bye Darling!"

My feelings get bigger and bigger each day I'm with her. Everyday to be honest. I Love Her with all my Heart, I really can't live without her.

"Vilu, how do you feel everyday you're with me?"

"Wonderful as always, because Leon, my feelings get bigger each day."

"Thats how I feel."

I started caressing her face and playing with her hair while she blushes and messes my hair.

"You're so cute."

"You're cuter."

"Cutest!"

We said cutest at the same time!

"*giggles* Oh Leon."

"*giggles* Oh Violetta."

I kissed her cheek while she blushes again. She's so cute!

"Leon, we better get going."

"Alright Princess."

I put my arm around her while she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Why are we so clingy like this Leon?"

"Because, I don't want to loose you, I want you to be close to me forever."

"I want to be close to you always too."

She kissed my cheek. Well, about to, until I turned my head and the next thing I knew my lips were on hers.

"I Love You."

"And I Love You."

I feel like she's the one for me since forever. And I feel like I know her before.

"Vilu."

"Yes?"

"When you were little did you ever go to a party?"

"Yeah, I went to a little boy's party, he became my first crush. He had these hazel eyes I could stare into forever. And when I just greeted him 'Happy Birthday' and gave his gift, I blushed while he hugged me to say Thank You."

She's the girl?! She's been my first crush also.

"Vilu."

"Yes?"

"What were you wearing?"

"I was wearing a pretty purple dress, the ones with the ruffles on the bottom."

She is the girl.

"So this whole time, you're really my first love."

"*laughs* What? Why?"

"Because, I'm the boy you had a crush on, and you're the girl I had a crush on as well."

"Oh, so destiny finds ways for us to be found aye?"

"Of course it does. I Love You."