Something Big

Leon POV
I'm here outside talking to the guys and hanging out with them.

"So, it's going to be a great moment Leon! So, you be under the tree. Where we are standing right now. Then here you ask her to be your girlfriend. You should bring her favorite type of flowers. Then if she says yes you both hug and act like a couple."

"Wow. That is a good scene."

"Yeah, and this is happening in real life so you shouldn't dissapoint her. And by the way, have you thought about it yet?"

"Thought about what?"

"Who to Love? Violetta or Lara?"

"Lara. She was the first one that came to my heart."

"But how about Violetta?"

"Yes, I did feel a connection between us, I felt something that I didn't understand. But, I can't give up on Lara, I could tell that she's falling for me."

"How?"

"Her actions around me, it's different than it was before I was courting her."

"Oh. But how about Violetta? Whats your opinion on her?"

"I felt something between us, something I didn't feel around Lara. Something Big and Amazing."

"Follow your heart Leon."

"My mind says Lara but my heart says Violetta."

"Then go for Violetta!"

"I'm sorry guys, I have to stick for the girl I'm courting right now because I could really see she's falling for me."

"Well okay. Suit yourself, your the one who's going to be confused. We're the only ones who are supporting your desicions."

"Okay. Let's get to class."

When I went inside the studio. I saw Violetta by her Locker, writing in something.

"Hey Violetta!"

"Oh Hey!"

"Watcha got there?"

"Nothing for you to see Leon."

She kept the thing that she was writing in her locker. I saw her locker, full of pics with Tomas.

"Let's go to class?"

"Yeah sure."

The smile in my eyes faded when I saw all of those pictures. It was like I was filled with rage. I crossed my arms and silently got angry in my mind.

"So, how are you?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"Yeah, fine too."

We're in Angie's class, so we have to perform the song we rehearsed yesterday.

"Violetta, Leon. Please come here infront and both of you could finally sing."