Show Day

Violetta POV
Alright, today's show day, and I'm excited yet nervous! Ohmy! I can't beleive it! Finally!

"Good Morning Vilu!"

"Dad!"

Me and Dad hugged.

"I got tickets to your show! Your first one!"

"Awwwww! Thanks dad!"

"I know you'll do great Vilu! After all the hardwork you did, it's time."

"Yeah! I know! Finally!"

"You're reminding me of your mom. I miss her so much."

"I miss her too dad."

"She will guide you throughout the show Vilu. Don't worry."

"But you know what dad, I always feel mom's presence in the house. She's always in the attic, all by herself, while she's going around this house trying not to scare anyone. But she's always been here by my side."

"I feel that too Vilu. I always asked the world, why can't she just stay? With me and you."

"I always ask that too dad."

"Anyways, I brought breakfast, Olga made your favorite pancakes, because she wants you to be ready and have a good day."

"Awww! Olga's food always make me happy! She cooks the best!"

"Anyway, eat a lot, and do your routine, I already packed up your stuff and you just pick your makeup okay? Because I have no idea what to choose for a show."

"*laughs* Alright dad, you get dressed too!"

"Alright, good luck Vilu."

He kisses my forehead.

"Thanks Dad."

"One more thing, I love you Vilu."

"I love you too."

I hugged dad very tightly, then we pulled away from eachother. When he left, I ate the pancakes as fast as I can. I'm so excited for an amazing day today! Then I do my routine. I got dressed into a comfortable outfit. I have a adidas jacket with a plain white shirt inside, then I have my joggers, and I have my flower pharrell williams superstar shoes.

 I have a adidas jacket with a plain white shirt inside, then I have my joggers, and I have my flower pharrell williams superstar shoes