DieSca, BrodMilla, NaXi, FedeMila

Fransesca POV
Okay, Since Vilu is out with Leon, and Cami is chasing Broduey, well, I'm here all alone! Well, I'm going to confess my feelings to Diego, I don't know if he'll feel the same way, well I hope he does.

"Diego, I have to talk to you....."

"Okay."

The guys cleared out and they left me and Diego alone.

"What were you going to say Fransesca?"

"I-"

And suddenly he held my face and he smashed his lips on mine. And I kissed back.

"I Like You Fransesca, I really do, eversince that song, It meant well almost everything

"I Like You Fransesca, I really do, eversince that song, It meant well almost everything."

"I Like You too Diego."

We hugged and when we released our hands were intertwined.

"Are we an Item Fransesca?"

"*giggles* Yes."

Vilu was right, I got him before anyone did.
~end of Fransesca's POV

Camilla POV
This is crazy, I'm going back for Broduey. I remember when he said that I shouldn't go back to him. I feel guilty of what I did, I literally just pushed him away. Now, I want him back, well I hope he wants me back too.

"Broduey...."

"Yes?"

"Could I talk to you?"

"Why?"

"I really want to talk to you in private, really."

"Okay."

Me and Broduey went to our favorite spot at the park. Now I miss all the memories.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"T-That, I-I want you back."

I suddenly crashed into tears.

"I'm sorry Broduey, for everything, Please forgive me. I really want you back, I miss everything, I miss us."

"I want you back too Cami. I will forgive you. Of course."

He got me into a tight hug and I cried in his chest.

"I miss all of the memories."

"We could start over again, it will be alright."

Suddenly he cupped my face and what I already felt that his lips were on mine.