One Melody In Two Minds

Violetta POV
There is just this feeling that, I can't control. It's like someone is depressed because of me. But, I don't know who it is. But could it be, Him? But no, thats impossible. He's happy with Lara, and I'm happy with Tomas.

"Vilu?"

"Oh, Hey Angie."

"So, Vilu, I see something is bothering you, what is it?"

"It's really nothing."

"C'mon Vilu, I could see it in your eyes. What is it?"

"Okay, Tomas is back...."

"What?!"

"Yes, and I got back together with him."

"Already?"

"Yeah, I really needed a shoulder to cry on. When I got hurt by Leon, I was really desperate for him to come back. But, here he is, he came back. But, I don't know whats in my thoughts, and I don't know if this is what my heart really wants. And how I feel inside is someone is hurt because of me, and I don't even know who it is, but I feel, it's him."

I started tearing up.

"Who is it Vilu?"

"L-Le-Le-Leon."

I was trembling when I said that name. It's like it means so much to me.

"But, wait, whats happening? Tell me the whole story."

"O-Okay. So, when me and Leon became dance partners, we were really close to eachother a-and, I felt really special when I was with him, and we became close, and there, I started loving him, a lot, and I didn't know that Leon was courting another girl, after that week, it was the show, after the show at my dressing room, Leon came in and he told me how he felt when we kissed during the show, and he just leaned in and kissed me, and I even kissed back Angie! I kissed back! And now I have Tomas! I love him but not how much I loved Leon! I don't know how I feel!"

I started crying. My thoughts were about that situation, it was storming in my head, over thinking all of it.

"Vilu, it depends on who do you really love. Listen to your heart."

"Thanks Angie."

"Of course. I Love You Vilu."

"I Love You Too."

Me and Angie hugged, we released the hug then I went downstairs, got an apple and got off. But before walking to the studio, my phone beeped.

From: Tomas
Hey Vilu! Buenas Noches☀️!

Reply:
Hey Tomas! Biongorno🌞.

From: Tomas
Viluuu! I'm going to pick you up! If you want to. ☺️

Reply:
No thanks Tomas, I'm not in the mood to be with someone right now.😞

From: Tomas
Awts okay😔, I'll see you later then!😽

Reply:
See you! 💋

I shut down my phone and I see skate boarders going to me.

"Ohmy!"

Someone pushed me to the ground and hugged me.

"Hey, Miss, are you okay?"

Leon? Again?

"Yeah, I'm fine."

He stood up from me then he helped me stand up.

"Thanks."