First Date

Violetta POV
We finally got back together, I was waiting for this moment for over a year, and I'm thrilled!

I finally get to call him Prince again, and finally, there's no more akward silence, and we're roomates to top it off.

I suddenly see Leon's eyes open, as it was 6:30, he woke up and gave me a hug.

"Goodmorning Babygirl."

"Goodmorning Baby boy, what's up to you today?"

"I'm just having a good time with my beautiful princess, standing here giving me another chance."

"Of course I will, and there will always be a chance for you baby boy."

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too Boo."

"Anyway, I'm going to get ready, stay here and we're going to class together."

"Alright."

I waited for him for a few minutes.

After 30 fucking minutes, he was finally done.

"Let's go Baby Girl."

"Alright."

I instatly be clingy to him as my tiny hands went to his waist, as his arm went around me, today we were having practice for the show first, but he was leading me to the piano.

"So, what song do you want to play babygirl?"

"Can't help falling in love?"

"That's a good one, alright."

"That was a cute one guys!"

"*laughs* Thanks Fran!"

"Diego already has his song, he should play it on the piano!"

"Great idea Fran! Diego! Come over here!"

"What?"

"Could you sing your song for the show?"

"Alright, I'll have to play it first."

"That was great Diego! I love it!"

"Thanks Vilu."

"Always."

"Alright guys! Practice is going to start!"

Fran starts working in a cafe called Monet's, and she suddenly spills coffee on Diego.

"Watch it!"

"Oh I'm sorry, here let me clean it up."

Sparks fly in Fran's head as she saw Diego, because, Diego was totally Fran's type."

"Oh, thank you Miss, *whispers* I will never get coffe here again if I see this freak."

"Excuse me?! A freak? Sir, may I beg your pardon, it was an accident, and it will never happen again, if you'll go here, I won't show my face to you anymore."