First Show Practices

Violetta POV
Today are the First Show Practices! Yay! I'm so excited of whats about to happen in the practices! Especially with Leon and I's duets! Since I wasn't able to keep my excitement longer, I just grabbed an apple and left the house without anyone even noticing, even Angie was left behind! From thinking about the excitement for the practices. My phone was ringing.

-Call
Hello?
(Violetta! Violetta! Violetta! Where in the world are you and you're not in the house?!)
I'm already heading to the studio dad! Don't worry!
(But why so soon? It's too early!)
I'm too excited for the practices Dad! Please understand me! I'm really curious of whats going to happen!
(Well fine, I hope you have a great time during your practices and don't stress out too much okay?)
Okay dad.
(Love you Vilu.)
Love you too.
(Bye.)
Bye.
-end of call-

(a/n: i already did it in english so that everyone would understand😂)

After I ended my call, I was going to be hit by skateboarders but I felt someone pull me and hug me really tight. And he  saved me from having that accident.

"Watch Out! Are you okay?"

That voice sounds familiar.

"Yeah I'm okay."

I finally looked up into his face and I can't beleive who I just saw.

"Why are you sad Vilu?"

"Oh I was just shocked that you saved me from the skateboarders."

"You shouldn't be shocked anymore. I'm your bestfriend and I'm here for you no matter what!"

"Stop it Leon! Your teasing me that I'm weak and I can't handle myself!"

"It's not like that! I'm just saying that I'm always here for you!"

I blush then I smile wide. I slapped him playfully.

"Thanks again Leon."

"You owe me Violetta!"

Owe? Well I'll show him what I owe. As Leon walked away from me, I ran to him and hugged him from the back. When I hugged him, he faced me and hugged me back.

"You don't owe me anything anymore."

"Yeah, I don't."

"Where are you off to?"

"To the studio. You?"

"I'm going to the RestoBand to get a drink before I go to the studio, by the way it's soooooo early."

"And, so what if I'm TOO early?"

"You might get easily tired for the rehearsals later."

"Right."

"So, do you mind going with me to the RestoBand to get some drinks and walk to school with me?"

"Yeah! Sure!"

Me and Leon were walking to the RestoBand. We got our drinks then walked off to school.

"Next time, look where your going!"

"Psh, my dad was calling me on the phone and the call just ended so I didn't have the time to look on the sidewalk."

"Oh alright."

"Yeah, Leon could you help me with something?"

"What?"

"Follow me."