Graduation

Violetta POV
~Throwback
Today is the day of the show, I go into my locker and put my stuff out, as I saw one corset going down from the locker, I picked it up as I saw an envelope with it.

-Letter
Dearest Violetta,
Hi, I'm your mystery guy, I want you to receive this corset as for being your date to the Graduation Ball, I hope you like it and I hope to see you.
xoxo, Mystery Guy.

Did everyone gwt a corset that was from mystery guys or I just got it?

I ran to Cami and Fran as fast as I could so that I could show them the corset.

"Did you guys have any corsets from a mystery guy?"

"Actually, all the girls did, they said it would have matching colors from their suits, we have to find them."

"*laughs* Really? And you can't reject?"

"Nope, or else you wouldn't have a date."

"*groans* Fine, I'll go with it. C'mon we have to go to Angie's class."

What we all did there was sing the songs we had to sing, and some backups and we were done after an hour, well, I was really excited, and they changed some songs, they changed our songs to 'Our Way' and 'Lead Me Out', so that's what happened to our duet and the trio I had was changed as well, so we had to write a new song, 'Girl Code' it's an amazing song to be honest.

-date of the show-
I'm so excited as this would be our final show, as we'd go out in our togas tomorrow.

I ate breakfast as Ramallo drove me to the venue.

We all were changing into our costumes,  and doung our makeup, first was Antonio doing a speech,

"Hello Everyone! I'm glad you all will be watching this production! I'm really excited for you all to see your daughters, sons, nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends. I hope this will be a night to remember for everyone that will be watching and performing tonight!"

Everyone claps as I was under stage, it was a diamond that would go up, so some sequins were sticked to my face. The music starts playing as I perform.

Ater my performance it was Leon's time, and he did 'Find More Tears'.

After that, It was our duets, 'Our Way' and 'Lead Me Out'

After that it was Fran's solo, 'Anything Can Happen'