Goodbye Paradise

Violetta POV
It's the last day that we're in Boracay, and we're leaving. I'm sad that we're leaving because I'm leaving Paradise, I'll miss when I could cuddle Leon on the bed anytime I want. I was so happy. I literally didn't want to leave.

"I'm sad."

"Why Princess?"

"We're leaving Paradise."

"Aww, that's okay, atleast we're going home and we get to rest right?"

"But I want to cuddle with you every night."

"Me too Princess, I love being beside you 24/7. I'm still going to be there for you each and every single day, don't worry. I Love You and you know that."

"I Love You and you know that too."

I kiss his cheek, while he does the same. As we pack our things and check out the hotel. I'm going to miss this paradise, I want to stay here forever, but we have go back to the reality.

And we go to the part where we have to go to the boat and have to go fast to go to the other side to go to the airport. I'll miss this place, a lot. I got a bit dizzy during the ride, so Leon held my hand as tight as he could.

As the ride ended, we had to get our suitcases and other stuff then we went to the lounge, and we go to the shuttle, as it heads to the airport. I just really want to stay here.

"Sir, Ma'am. How was your stay here in the Philippines?"

"Oh, it was very fun."

"And everything here is really beautiful."

"Good, atleast you both enjoyed."

"*laughs* Yeah."

"Anyway, we're here at the airport now. So, you both should say goodbye to Paradise."

"Yeah."

I said in a sad tone while Leon had a sad look on his face as well, we were both sad that we'd be leaving Paradise.

And we get our stuff and go in the airport, as we get our passports and show it to the guard. And we went inside and check in our flight.

"Leon Vargas?"

"Here."

"Violetta Castillo?"

"Present."

As she printed out our plane tickets, I literal wanted to cry that we were going to leave. Best 5 days of my life, and well it was just us.

"Enjoy your trip."

Leon grabs our plane tickets as long with our passports.

"Do you want to leave yet?"

"No."

"Me neither."

As we got through the machines and well, everything else. I was really sad. As Leon's hand ended up on my waist and my head ended up on his neck.

"You're so sad Princess. What's wrong?"

"I really don't want to leave Prince."

"I really don't want to leave too, but we have to."

"Yeah, that's what I'm so sad about."