Apologies

Violetta POV
I wake up, and start the day, as I see Leon still sleeping, I gently shake him because it was 6:00.

"Wake up Leon. It's 6:00."

"*groans* I get up at 6:30 Violetta, please, don't bother me."

"Oh, alright."

I get my stuff as I go to the bathroom, as I started doing what I had to do, as I was planning to say sorry to Leon simply, and I hope our performance would go well.

I was finally ready as I see Leon awake.

"Hey, Leon I-"

"If you want to talk about the incident, I don't want to hear anything about that bullshit."

"O-Okay."

"Anyway, I'm going to take a bath, do you want to go to class together? We have the same classes anyway."

"Yeah, sure."

"Alright, let me get ready."

I wait for him as I start texting Gery for the plan.

To: Gery
Hey Gery, it's me Vilu, I got your number from Leon's phone, I snooped in, anyway, he dosen't want to talk about the incident.

From: Gery
Really? Oh well, he dosen't have a choice, he needs to listen to you.

To: Gery
That's actually true, but anyway, we'll get ready and stuff. I'll see you in class.

From: Gery
Alright Vilu, I'll see you.

I shut down my phone, as I wait for Leon.

And I suddenly see him shirtless, with his abs and all that, oh shit.

And I break that hot fangirling moment.

"Put on a fucking shirt Leon."

"Aren't you enjoying the view?"

"I like looking at the sky, basically the clouds and all that shit."

Oh fuck, I couldn't lie, I still had that fangirling spirit in me.

I remember our memories in Boracay, I remembered when we were swimming in the beach, and he had to carry me into the water, oh those good memories.

"Violetta, let's go to class."

"Alright."

He suddenly grabs my hand, and he intertwines it into mine, oh fuck, what is he doing now? Is he giving me one of his tests that I'm still in love with him?

I mean, I really am, but I couldn't just admit it to him.

I know what song to sing. And this song's all about him.

I'm scared of falling in love all over again, I'm afraid to be hurt, all over again. But there's a bright side to everything anyway.

We finally went into Angie's room, as she started discussing.

"We guys need another group song."