STRANGER IN THE HOUSE.

It was a bright and sunny day in Seoul. The children were playing happily in the park and the chirping of the birds can also be heard. Seoul is a nice and peaceful place where many people wanted to live. Two beautiful ladies were walking on the road, chatting.

"Yeri, why don't you try it? You know you should at least make your parents happy." A beautiful lady named, Jenny said to her best friend.

(A/N: For your information, it's not Blackpink Jennie okay? She's Jenny from D.I.A. She's really pretty!)

"Unnie! You don't understand.. All boys are the same! And it's not fair for Bambam oppa too.." Yeri said, shaking her head.

Yeri is the only step daughter of a famous surgeon, Kim Jihan. Her real name is Kim Yerim but she preferred Yeri.. She works at the Lee industry with her best friend, Jenny. She also lived in Seoul while her parents lived in Daegu.

"Same! The problem is Bambam again! Break up with him! Long distance relationship is not good for you.." Jenny said, trying her best to convince her.

"No! I don't want to hurt Bambam oppa and I love him too.." Yeri refused.

Bambam is Yeri's boyfriend. They have been together for 3 years now. But the thing is that Bambam is in Bangkok while Yeri is in Seoul, working. They don't see each other often.. The last time they talked was already 2 weeks ago. Sometimes, Jenny thinks that Bambam is cheating on Yeri cause he never call or text her. Yeri is always the one to make the first move.

"This is the best for you.. What if he cheats on you? Before you hurt yourself, end things with him.."

"He will never do that kind of things! Why are you like this unnie? I love Bambam.." Yeri said, looking into Jenny's eyes. Jenny can see the seriousness in her eyes and decided to change the topic.

"Okay, whatever! What about having a sleepover this weekend?" She asked instead.

"Yes! The last time we have a sleepover was already 2 months ago! Sure!" Yeri replied, happily.

Soon, they parted ways and bid each other goodbyes. Yeri lives near the Café which was the direction opposite to Jenny's house.

"Should I call him? What if he's busy?" Yeri asked herself. She misses Bambam so much but she thinks if she calls him she may disturb him.

Suddenly her phone was ringing and she thought that it was Bambam but nope.. It was her annoying brother.

Phone conversation.

"What now? Spill the beans, Mingyu.." She answered, annoyed.

"Yah, where's the oppa?!" The older asked.

"Kim Mingyu, I don't have time. What did you want this time?" She asked.

"Aish.. Nothing.. It's just that, I'm going to live with you in Seoul.. I'm bored living with this savage Halmeoni.. She always scold me in everything I do. " Mingyu complained.

"WHAT?!" Yeri raised her voice, not caring about the people around her.

"Haha! I'm just joking.." Mingyu said, chuckling.

"Yah, seriously! You want something right?" She asked with a sigh.

"Yes. Ahh.. Dongsaeng.." Mingyu trailed off and Yeri can sense that he was pouting.

"Spill.." She replied, tapping her feet to the ground.

"You love me right?"

"Mingyu, I don't have all day! Go to the point or I----"