She took one last look at me and made her way to the middle of the field with the rest of the cheerleaders whom had apparently watched the demise of our relationship.

I hadn't expected for things to go well, obviously, but now I have a red cheek and long walk back to parking lot.

I blindly thought we would of have talked a little more. Now I'm more confused than ever.

Do relationships end this easily? How do you throw away four months like nothing?

Could the two years that we've known each other be completely forgotten? At least not for me, this wasn't a good type of closure.

I texted Wendy telling her I was going to walk home, I needed to be alone with my thoughts. The fresh air has always been a friend of mine, but it just seems that it's a way of reality hitting me.

I got home making sure to ignore everyone once again. I needed the confinement of my own four walls and my guitar.

------------------

"Oh my god" Wendy seemed to extend every single word possible.

"So she slapped you? Like an actual hand to cheek slap? Not a stage slap?"

"For the fifth time this morning, Wendy. It was a real slap. It sure felt like one too" I was leaning against my locker waiting for Wendy to get the books she needed for the next class.

"I just can't believe it. I didn't think could even hurt a fly. I wish I could have been there to see it happen. Do you think anyone recorded it?" I could see a smile building in Wendy's face.

"Son Seungwan are you actually laughing at my situation?" I looked at her annoyed.

"I'm trying to not laugh at the slap, not the actual situation. And you know I love you to death because we've known each other since we were in diapers but between you and I, what exactly where you expecting? You kind of deserve that slap. I would've slapped you twice"

"Yeah, I guess I did. I won't deny. But she didn't even say anything about us. I have no idea what's gonna happen to us" I said sighing because I wish I could have had an actual conversation with Irene.

"I don't mean to be annoying but you really messed up. Have you told the other girls? This is going to change the dynamics not only between you and Irene but also between all of us. We can't take sides you're both our friends" Wendy stated.

"No I haven't told them. But Irene probably told Yeri. And no you shouldn't have to choose sides. I was the one that messed up you all have to be on her side"

How do married couples deal with this in a divorce? Who gets to keep the friends?

"I'm not abandoning you, Caleb. You're not a bad person, you just did a bad thing." Wendy reached out to hug me when we both heard a very loud angry "YOU" coming from down the hallway.

I didn't turn to look because I already knew whom it was coming from. Irene's slap would be nothing compared to what Yeri was about to do to me.

Before I could even react Yeri grabbed me by both of my shoulders and slammed me against the lockers, hard. I let out a small wince because the air had been knocked out of me.

"What's wrong with you? Why would you do that?" Yeri said brashly.

"I rooted for you from the beginning and you go and do this? Why?" I could feel the people in the hallway starting to gather around.

"Answer me!" Yeri yelled and she slammed me once again against the lockers. I don't know if I still didn't have enough air in me to react or I just couldn't. Thank god for Wendy who managed to wiggle in between Yeri and me before she managed to slam me again.