Chapter 9

“So Zayn tell me? What is your relationship with my daughter?” dad asks Zayn.

We are in the hall, Zayn is seated on a couch between Marshall and Drew. Lilly is perched on the couch’s hand by Drew’s side and Celine is sitting on the other hand. My dad and Uncle Ronald are seated on another couch opposite. Carly is leaning by the entrance and Chris is munching on a Snickers bar seated on a bean bag by Zayn’s feet. I’m sitting by my dad’s side. Hearing the question I feel blood rush up to my cheeks.

“Dad..!?” I exclaim startled.

“Its..uh..Its ok” Zayn looks at me and then looks at my dad and continues “Actually sir, I didn’t know Eliza until yesterday when my car crashed into hers”

“So you were drunk driving?” dad asks

“Ok!!! Look at the time, we should get going now!”  I pretend to look at my watch and get up. Thankfully everyone realizes that indeed its time and start to get out of the house.

“Sorry for that” I tell Zayn as soon as his fan group has left him.

“No problem” he shrugs it off.

“Wait here. I’ll be right back” I tell him as I leave him standing in the hall while I make a dash to my room and grab my coat and purse. After slipping on my coat we then head out the door and after locking the house I turn to find that my dad’s car has left already. But I can still see Marshall’s car in the driveway. I walk upto it quickly to find it fully occupied with my cousins.

“Sorry sis ..we are full” Marshall says from the driver’s seat.

“Yeah your mum - dad, my mum - dad and Carly left already. And Adam left with his friends.” Celine says from the back seat.

“How am I supposed to go then? My car’s in the garage remember!” I yell at them.

“You can drive with the band boy” Chris says from the passenger’s seat.

Ughhh!! Had it not been for the wedding I would take much pleasure in ripping out the heads of these jerks. I turn around and give Zayn a sorry look.

“Can I?” I ask him and he nods his head, his hair flipping up and down. That’s when I notice that his black hair don’t have the “just out of bed look” but on the contrary they are stylishly made and even have a quiff. We walk upto his giant size black Hummer and for the second time I get into his car, in the passenger’s seat now though.

As soon as we reach I hurry out of the jeep dumping my coat in the car with Zayn behind me and speed walk towards the church not wanting to be late being the Maid Of Honour. I walk in and take my spot next to Carly, Lily and Celine infront of the aisle. Adam is standing dressed in his crisp tux on the opposite side with Drew, Chris and Marshall queued behind him. The guests are all seated down on the benches. My parents and Arianna’s mum occupying the front row. I look around searching for Zayn and find him seated in one of the back rows. He smiles at me as he catches me looking at him and I reflect the smile back.

The soft music starts playing and everyone stands up. Arianna walks in with her dad. She looks amazing in a gorgeous white gown with full laced sleeves and her auburn hair are falling in loose curls over her shoulders. As she stops by the aisle her father leaves to join his wife in the front row. The priest begins to read the vows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know I'm laaaattttteeeeee :( but I had this house shifting and then my brother's wedding and so on. Finally I got access to the net and the first thing I did was to upload this part :D

Anyhoo back to AIL I had a lot of fun writing this chappy ;) and yep will def upload chapters sooner now that m settled!! whoooo!! :D :D

and u know the drill now.

Pic of Arianna at the side-->

Vote,Comment,Read,Share,Fan & Fallloowww! =)

all my love-Z