OC 2

Coldsteel is okaywaitwhat 'S OC. She isn't mentioned but is in the crowd in Chapter 15. She has a large role since she is the second submitted. Welcome to the Slendermansion, Coldsteel.

Name: Atlas Myth
Creepypasta name: Coldsteel
Gender: Female
Personality: Cold, uncaring, sarcastic, Soldier-like. Only cares for Zodiac and Moonstone, her scouts.
Weapon: Sword, two knives, axe.
Short bio:
Crush on Y/N or Creepypasta?: Lost Silver
Flirty?:
Likes: Lost Silver

She looks like the girl above, but has silver eyes and hair. After she found the creatures (her scouts) she grew black horns and huge wings (no idea why she did). Basically, that's her normal look when she's in public.

Example:
Y/N looked at the silver haired girl who sat stiffly next to Lost Silver.
"Hi, I'm CP/N, but you can call me Y/N." She introduced herself, and frowned when Coldsteel just gave her a piercing glare.
"I'm Coldsteel," She responded flatly, then turned and marched up the stairs, Zodiac and Moonstone following her. She bumped into Millie on the way, and the tan-skinned girl just scoffed at her.
"Move aside, Frosty The Snowman." Millie pushed past her. Coldsteel swung her axe and tripped Millie up, who went tumbling. "Ouch! Ugh! I swear, you're just a shitty ripoff of Louth."
"And you're just a shitty ripoff of Yandere Simulator." Nasty retorted, and Millie stormed off. Coldsteel turned to Nasty.
"Who's Louth?" Coldsteel demanded, not bothering to say thank you.
"My partner in crime. Anyway, I'm Nasty, one of Slender's proxies." Nasty held out her hand. Coldsteel looked at it then turned and walked off, then stopped when she saw a pale girl with a axe leaving the Proxy Hallway. Probably Louth. Grunting, Coldsteel turned to her room and almost tripped over Shattered Sam, who was walk by to his.
"S-sorry! I didn't mean t-to." Sam apologised. Coldsteel just looked him up and down, then at his face. Her face softened by the slightest.
"It's ok. Just stay out of my way next time." Coldsteel grunted, pushing past him and into her room.
"I'm S-Sam!" He called to her.
"Coldsteel." The silver-haired girl flatly said, looking at the door painted ice blue with a silver glitter proxy mark in the middle, and Zodiac and Moonstone weaving through it, jaws open wide. "My name is Coldsteel." She looked back at Sam, who smiled at her, and she sighed then slammed her door after her.